Re: UK moving to Group B from 15th Aug

Post by amelia »

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by Keithcaley »

That's interesting, thank you amelia.

It states "everyone with symptoms, no matter how mild, is encouraged to get a free test by calling 119 or visiting NHS.uk" - but seems to ignore the fact that up to 1 in 5 cases are asymptomatic!

Murphy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Murphy »

I had the test yesterday afternoon, will get the results today and let you know when I get the mail.

Murphy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Murphy »

Hi All Just to let you know I had the NHS Covid 19 test yesterday and I’ve saved my NHS appointment card with barcode on. I have just received my negative test results on NHS paperwork with today’s date on. So can now print these off as a record to show I’ve had the test. People saying this cannot be done or is not acceptable by the authorities in Cyprus, well I know who I would rather have doing the test.

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

There is some discussion re the rules for getting an NHS Covid 19 test. The NHS website lists the qualifying criteria and implies that you either have to be presenting symptoms or are a key/essential worker. However; it is clear the NHS test centres are being under used and there are some who have used these centres prior to travelling overseas. As a test I decided to do a dummy run on the NHS website. After inputting personal details, phone number, email etc you eventually get to the part where it asks the pertinent questions as to why you want a test. This includes such as, are you showing symptoms, are you an essential worker, are you being admitted to hospital or “other” as a reason . Not wanting to cheat the system, I chose “other” as my reaso for wanting a test. I fully expected to be asked to type in my reason for a test...but was not asked. Was asked if I had transport. The following page gave details of the nearest test centre and moved on to selection of date/time.

I have been reluctant to use the NHS test centres as I was convinced I never qualified as needing a test. However it seems that a test is available if you put in the reason as “other” as I did.

Will ensure that when we do look to travel we will check carefully the NHS test is being accepted and of course print off the relevant test date and results information. Hopefully others who have used the NHS test centre will report back exactly what paperwork they printed off and advise of any issues on arrival at Ercan.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

Murphy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Murphy »

Hi Posh, like I said I had the test at our local centre on Tuesday. I put other on the form and explained when I arrived at the test centre (There were about 30-40 young helpers in yellow high viz jackets and 5 drive in testing bays and 3 bays for self testing). There was only me at the centre, no other cars.
The young guy who was testing me stated that some people have NO SYMPTOMS, but should come to be tested. He said you can come back when you are ready to fly abroad and the NHS test can and should be used if the test comes back negative. The only way to beat this virus is a vaccine and national testing. Obviously some people for some reason or other will not want to take a test or have the jab.

Dalartokat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Dalartokat »

Murphy wrote:
Thu 13 Aug 2020 6:51 pm
Hi Posh, like I said I had the test at our local centre on Tuesday. I put other on the form and explained when I arrived at the test centre (There were about 30-40 young helpers in yellow high viz jackets and 5 drive in testing bays and 3 bays for self testing). There was only me at the centre, no other cars.
The young guy who was testing me stated that some people have NO SYMPTOMS, but should come to be tested. He said you can come back when you are ready to fly abroad and the NHS test can and should be used if the test comes back negative. The only way to beat this virus is a vaccine and national testing. Obviously some people for some reason or other will not want to take a test or have the jab.

Whilst I agree that maybe people should turn up and take a chance, it’s not saying that anywhere, it’s saying get an appointment which can only be done through GP or if you are someone on the list, but on the link it says testing is for everyone, including vulnerable etc.

Our testing centre opened a few weeks back at the old airfield Manston in Kent. I went past today imagining lots of people, but no one. So maybe just going on the off chance is the thing to do, they can only turn you away if you don’t have the requirements.

https://theisleofthanetnews.com/2020/07 ... port-land/
If you ever get tired one day of life, take a rest, lean your back on the stone, not people. Cold but safe...

Proudsprey
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Proudsprey »

Hi all.
Just to let you know that we came through Ercan on 30th July. We showed our NHS result emails, the official looked at each one and wrote the dates from the email onto the form that we had filled in before arriving. Was this an acceptance of the NHS test result? I have no idea, they don't tell you. It was accepted by TA staff at Heathrow and Istanbul and nobody at Ercan said it wasn't accepted (I read the story about the Dublin pensioner), but then again it seems telling you nothing sums up the whole procedure.

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

You don’t need to turn up at a test centre and take a chance. Go to the NHS website, put in your personal details, answer a coupe of questions which includes why you want a test. You are then taken to a page which gives details of your nearest drive thro test centre. Select date and time and book. You do not have to see a GP first. You can select a number of options as a reason for wanting a test. If you are not showing symptoms, not a key worker, not due to go into hospital then one of the options available to select was “other”.
Dalartokat wrote:
Thu 13 Aug 2020 8:18 pm
Murphy wrote:
Thu 13 Aug 2020 6:51 pm
Hi Posh, like I said I had the test at our local centre on Tuesday. I put other on the form and unexplained when I arrived at the test centre (There were about 30-40 young helpers in yellow high viz jackets and 5 drive in testing bays and 3 bays for self testing). There was only me at the centre, no other cars.

Whilst I agree that maybe people should turn up and take a chance, it’s not saying that anywhere, it’s saying get an appointment which can only be done through GP or if you are someone on the list, but on the link it says testing is for everyone, including vulnerable etc.

Our testing centre opened a few weeks back at the old airfield Manston in Kent. I went past today imagining lots of people, but no one. So maybe just going on the off chance is the thing to do, they can only turn you away if you don’t have the requirements.

https://theisleofthanetnews.com/2020/07 ... port-land/
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by sophie »

Does ANYBODY here know of ANYONE in quarantine in their own property in TRNC i.e. swallow, who has actually had a visit from Zabita or whoever, to check they are obeying the rules.?

Hedge-fund
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hedge-fund »

No announcement yet but the list on the MOH website now has UK in group B with no conditions attached.

http://saglik.gov.ct.tr/COVID-19-RISK-C ... -COUNTRIES

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

Thanks for this.

As I read it....PCR test prior to travel and PCR test on arrival. Self isolate in hotel or at home until second PCR test result known.

So presume that the self isolation time period could possibly be only a couple of days until second test result known?

Things seem to be changing almost by the day. Hopefully those travelling over the next week or so can post an update on their experience. Think it’s time for us to tentatively look at flights.

Hedge-fund wrote:
Fri 14 Aug 2020 11:07 am
No announcement yet but the list on the MOH website now has UK in group B with no conditions attached.

Hedge-fund
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hedge-fund »

PoshinDevon wrote:
Fri 14 Aug 2020 12:04 pm
Thanks for this.

As I read it....PCR test prior to travel and PCR test on arrival. Self isolate in hotel or at home until second PCR test result known.

So presume that the self isolation time period could possibly be only a couple of days until second test result known?

Things seem to be changing almost by the day. Hopefully those travelling over the next week or so can post an update on their experience. Think it’s time for us to tentatively look at flights.

Hedge-fund wrote:

I think it's too soon after giving us 7 days home quarantine - as opposed to hotel - to be now saying 7 days is not needed.

It's probably an oversight and will be corrected later - the turkish version still shows 7 days home quarantine.

I'm flying LON - ECN on Sunday and will update what happens. I haven't braved this route since I did it with Cyprus Turkish Airlines......

Hedge-fund
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hedge-fund »

Just confirmed.

Still 7 days home quarantine for UK.

Mowgli597
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Mowgli597 »

Guess it has to be otherwise what’s Group A for?

Hedge-fund
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hedge-fund »

Mowgli597 wrote:
Fri 14 Aug 2020 4:26 pm
Guess it has to be otherwise what’s Group A for?

Group A is no quarantine - just straight home.

Hopefully the UK will be in A very soon.

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by sophie »

What will all the thousands do who are flooding back to UK from Non Group A countries.?

ifonly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by ifonly »

TRNC timings - is the 72 - 120 hours required for entry to TRNC from the date/time that the sample is taken or is it from the date/time of the test ?
Example Murphy says in his/her post " Hi All Just to let you know I had the NHS Covid 19 test yesterday and I’ve saved my NHS appointment card with barcode on. I have just received my negative test results on NHS paperwork with today’s date on"

Is it counted from "yesterday test" date or "Todays date " ?
Thanks

Hedge-fund
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hedge-fund »

ifonly wrote:
Sat 15 Aug 2020 12:31 pm
TRNC timings - is the 72 - 120 hours required for entry to TRNC from the date/time that the sample is taken or is it from the date/time of the test ?
Example Murphy says in his/her post " Hi All Just to let you know I had the NHS Covid 19 test yesterday and I’ve saved my NHS appointment card with barcode on. I have just received my negative test results on NHS paperwork with today’s date on"

Is it counted from "yesterday test" date or "Todays date " ?
Thanks
The date/time of the sample taken is the same date/time of the test - because they are the same thing. The sample/test must be taken within the 72-120 hour window. The date the nhs confirm the result of the sample/test is irrelevent.

This is why you need to print off and take both the sample/test date & time confirmation email AND the result email and staple them together.

Hope that's clear

ifonly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by ifonly »

Ok thanks for confirming that.

Hedge-fund
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hedge-fund »

Hedge-fund wrote:
Fri 14 Aug 2020 12:13 pm
PoshinDevon wrote:
Thanks for this.

Hedge-fund wrote:

I think it's too soon after giving us 7 days home quarantine - as opposed to hotel - to be now saying 7 days is not needed.

It's probably an oversight and will be corrected later - the turkish version still shows 7 days home quarantine.

I'm flying LON - ECN on Sunday and will update what happens. I haven't braved this route since I did it with Cyprus Turkish Airlines......
I took Stansted - SAW - Ercan route.

Covid test paperwork check at Stansted check-in. NHS test accepted - make sure you have appointment email and result email printed out and stapled together.

Landed at SAW. Nothing needed.

At the gate for the SAW - Ercan flight you need to show Covid test paperwork again. No probs. A quick temperature check as you go to board. On board you are given and asked to fill in a contact form (you can download one from the trnc ministry of health website before you go if you prefer)

Landed at Ercan. You get to the terminal and are made to walk slowly towards a camera which checks temperature. Then you go to a booth where you hand in your Covid test result & contact form. They stamp it and send you to the nearby testing area where you hand your paperwork in again.

You stand in front of a perspex screen with a hole in it. They stick a swab through and swab your throat and both nostrils. They give you a barcode which you can use on the ministry of health website to check your result after a day or two. They give you your paperwork back and off you go to passport control.

Passport control check your passport against the paperwork and ask you to handwite a promise that you will quarantine for 7 days. Then you go to baggage reclaim.

From wheels down at Ercan to getting into a taxi outside was just less than half an hour.

howardjennings
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by howardjennings »

My neighbor is flying out on August 21st.
Does he have to get a third test after his
7 days self isolation or just finish? Assuming the test at Ercan turns out as negative of course.

Hedge-fund
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hedge-fund »

howardjennings wrote:
Mon 17 Aug 2020 11:14 am
My neighbor is flying out on August 21st.
Does he have to get a third test after his
7 days self isolation or just finish? Assuming the test at Ercan turns out as negative of course.

The paperwork says something like - if we deem it necessary there will be a third test - so that's something they will contact you about.

I'm doing 7 days at home - in the meantime will check the Ercan test result online- and then have fulfilled my obligations.

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

Hedge-fund

Many thanks for the update, much appreciated. Couple of questions...

Can you advise when you had the U.K. NHS PCR test done? How many days before flight.
I see you used taxi to quarantine address. Did you notice or do you know if you can be picked up by friend/relative?

Hedge-fund wrote:
Mon 17 Aug 2020 11:03 am
Hedge-fund wrote:
PoshinDevon wrote:
Thanks for this.

Covid test paperwork check at Stansted check-in. NHS test accepted - make sure you have appointment email and result email printed out and stapled together.

At the gate for the SAW - Ercan flight you need to show Covid test paperwork again. No probs. A quick temperature check as you go to board. On board you are given and asked to fill in a contact form (you can download one from the trnc ministry of health website before you go if you prefer)

Landed at Ercan. You get to the terminal and are made to walk slowly towards a camera which checks temperature. Then you go to a booth where you hand in your Covid test result & contact form. They stamp it and send you to the nearby testing area where you hand your paperwork in again.

You stand in front of a perspex screen with a hole in it. They stick a swab through and swab your throat and both nostrils. They give you a barcode which you can use on the ministry of health website to check your result after a day or two. They give you your paperwork back and off you go to passport control.

Passport control check your passport against the paperwork and ask you to handwite a promise that you will quarantine for 7 days. Then you go to baggage reclaim.

From wheels down at Ercan to getting into a taxi outside was just less than half an hour.

Hedge-fund
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hedge-fund »

PoshinDevon wrote:
Mon 17 Aug 2020 2:18 pm
Hedge-fund

Many thanks for the update, much appreciated. I see you used taxi to quarantine address. Did you notice or do you know if you can be picked up by friend/relative?

Hedge-fund wrote:
Mon 17 Aug 2020 11:03 am
Hedge-fund wrote:

They don't ask.

I had a friend arranged to pick me up but came thru so quick I phoned and told them not to bother. Taxi rank outside quoted 190 lira to Kratos (near to where I am) so took that.

Murphy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Murphy »

Very good replies and I thank you all. Hedge how did you pay for the test at Ercan cash or can you pay by card?
Also have you got to stay inside your villa or can you sit in your back garden to get some fresh air?

Hedge-fund
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hedge-fund »

I had 200 lira in my hand at ercan but no- one asked me - or any other passenger - for anything!

You can obviously use all of your property inside and out but avoid having visitors.

snd1966
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by snd1966 »

I see you used taxi to quarantine address. Did you notice or do you know if you can be picked up by friend/relative

Why would you put a friend at risk of a 14 days lock in? Unless you were living with me my answer would be NO

I was informed by someone who is picking up their wife and then she is self isolating at home, you should then have to self isolate for 14 days as you are not tested

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

snd1966 wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 5:12 am
I see you used taxi to quarantine address. Did you notice or do you know if you can be picked up by friend/relative

Why would you put a friend at risk of a 14 days lock in? Unless you were living with me my answer would be NO

I was informed by someone who is picking up their wife and then she is self isolating at home, you should then have to self isolate for 14 days as you are not tested
The reason for asking was because many people (relatives/friends) have been forced to live apart for a long period and I was interested to know wether they were allowed to be picked up by a relative/friend and self isolate together. As this is North Cyprus it seems that this is permissible. I shall be using my usual transfer service, providing the rules don’t change.

Hedge-fund
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hedge-fund »

snd1966 wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 5:12 am

I should explain that my friend is also a taxi driver.

As far as friends picking up - using the UK quarantine rules as a guide this is encouraged as an alternative to using public transport.

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

A bit like War and Peace and taken from another social media forum. An English Translation of the latest Announcement from the TRNC Health Ministry.

A translation of the key points from the latest announcement from the TRNC Ministry of Health Following the Meeting Yesterday (Monday 17thAugust 2020) is as Follows,

1) As a result of some travellers from Turkey testing negative prior to departure from Turkey, then testing Positive upon arrival in the TRNC, with effect from the 25th August all travellers from Turkey will need to ensure that their Negative PCR test carries a QR Code. If the test result does not include a QR code, then the traveller will be denied boarding.
There is no specific definition of what “from Turkey” means.

2) To provide additional capacity to control self-isolation at home, an additional 10 vehicles are being provided through the State Real Estate and Materials Department.

3) The number of ferries being allowed to operate between Turkey and the TRNC will be limited to 2 ferries per day. Each ferry will only be permitted to carry a maximum of 125 passengers (a total of 250 passengers per day)

4) The number of flights being permitted to arrive at Ercan airport will be limited to 10 flights per day. The flights will be re-scheduled to ensure that there is a minimum of one-hour gap between flight arrivals. Some passengers may be held on the aircraft for up to 30 minutes after landing.

5) There is going to be “Waiting Areas” provided at Ercan and Ferry Terminals, where arriving passengers will be held, until the result of their PCR test, which will be taken upon arrival, is known. They will not be processed by Immigration until such time as their test result is known.

6) Everybody within all public, open and within enclosed areas is obligated to wear a face mask. It is the responsibility of the District Security Council to enforce this obligation.

7) It will be necessary for every traveller arriving in the TRNC to prove that they are in the possession of TRNC State Health Insurance or a Travel Insurance Policy or a Private health insurance Policy.

8) Any traveller who arrives in the TRNC, who’s PCR test result is positive, will be repatriated, unless they hold either a Work or Residence Permit.

9) Businesses that are open to the public, must operate to a capacity no greater than 50%. This includes Bars, Restaurants, Café’s, shops etc.

10) Should you be lucky enough to be going to a wedding, then you must adhere to social distancing, refrain from handshaking, and avoid kissing. The person hosting such an event will be held liable for non-compliance.

11) Any traveller going to Turkey who is not in possession of an HES code, will be refused boarding to a Ferry or Aircraft.
There is no specific definition of what “to Turkey” means.

12) There will be more frequent random testing of people who are able to cross land borders to the Republic of Cyprus.

13) In an outdoor entertainment venue, the capacity is limited to 100 people. In an enclosed entertainment venue, the capacity is defined to be 50 people within a 200 square meter area. In an enclosed entertainment venue of between 100 to 200 square metres the capacity is defined as 30 people within the area. In an enclosed entertainment venue of less than 100 square metres the capacity is defined as 20 people within the area. All people entering any entertainment venue must provide their full name and telephone number before entering the venue.

14) TRNC citizens who fail to provide a negative PCR result between 3 and 5 days (without a 72-120 hours PCR result) before the date of boarding, will upon arrival in the TRNC be taken to the quarantine centres determined, for 3 days and to pay their own fees, for the period of quarantine.

Please expect further additions and or clarification at any time.

As usual this latest communication raises questions:-

Does a U.K. NHS PCR Test have a QR code?

What does originate in Turkey mean?

Will the immigration official understand and interpreted these rules correctly or will there be confusion seeing people turned away wrongly?

Does the travel insurance cover have to state covered for Covid..... many insurances do not and will not.?
Will the rules around gatherings etc be enforced as they appear not to be at the moment?

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by wanderer »

Copy of NHS clear e-mail 19th of May

NHS

Dear xxxxxxxx

Your Covid-19 test has come back NEGATIVE. You don’t have the virus at this time.

You can stop self-isolating. Return to work if you haven’t had a fever for 48 hours and feel well. Contact your employer before returning to work.

If someone in your household tested positive and you had no symptoms on day of testing, you must self-isolate for 14 days from the onset of the first person’s symptoms, or 7 days if you did have symptoms on day of testing.

Care home residents with persistent symptoms need an assessment by their healthcare provider, as a repeat test may be required. Please follow specific advice for care homes.

For further advice go to https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus. If you have symptoms and your condition gets worse, go to NHS 111 online, call 111, or dial 999 in an emergency.

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by wanderer »

In the usual press scaremongering "Cyprus "may fall into the Spain category as not approved for travel and therefore all travel insurance is void
Now theUK government will make the judgement on the RoC figures not the TRNC or combined figures

8) Any traveller who arrives in the TRNC, who’s PCR test result is positive, will be repatriated, unless they hold either a Work or Residence Permit.

What's a HES code does it apply to flying home to the UK
11) Any traveller going to Turkey who is not in possession of an HES code, will be refused boarding to a Ferry or Aircraft.
There is no specific definition of what “to Turkey” means.

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

Like I said in my earlier post, the announcement yesterday raises a lot more questions.

Almost got round to booking a flight out but will now sit and wait (again) as the new rules and how they will be enforced or interpreted are vague to say the least.

I am sure that those travelling over the next week or so will post their experience either here or on other social media sites.

cattywatty
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by cattywatty »

Sorry if this has been asked before. I know the timing of the test is crucial ie must be more than 72 hours but less than 120 hours less the 2 hour time difference. My question is does it count from boarding the plane in uk or disembarking at Ercan. Just say flying on Sunday 30 August at 11am landing in Ercan approx 8 pm. When would be the optimum times for test.

taurus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by taurus »

Sorry cattywatty, i don't have an answere to your question as i am also trying to work out the test timing for a flight in September. Because I was curious about the NHS test, as so many people seemed to be using the NHS for the test, I rang to ask if the test is available for travel, I was told no, as the result of the test would be sent by text message which isn't acceptable. I was then then and still am, ringing the private testing clinics for more information. We would have to use a postal test as we don't live near a city, so trying to work out the window, especially as we have to rely on the post aswell and as citydoc couldn't guarantee the timetable, it left me with little confidence.

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

It’s a personal choice as to whether to use the NHS PCR test. Of course if there is not a convenient NHS test station close by then your options are more limited.

However if you go on line and book an NHS test there are a set of questions asked about why you want a test. One question is are you showing Covid symptoms, another is are you a key worker, are you going into hospital etc. If none of the questions apply presumably because you want to travel, you can select “other”. You are not asked to put in any reason and can go ahead and book a test. You can ask for appointment info to be sent by text/email and also result sent by text/email. If you print out the appointment email and the result email and clip together that gives the information required.

However the recent council of Ministers announcement now mentions a QR code being necessary on test paperwork (Presumeably to prevent fraud) although it is not clear if this is just from Turkey or applies to flights from U.K. to Ercan via Turkey.

Again it’s a personal decision to use the NHS system but more importantly if used will the NHS test be valid and accepted? Or will the immigration official understand the new rules?

I am sure we will soon find out via social media.

Shropwolf
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Shropwolf »

Google says a QR code is that small square matrix barcode, apparently of Japanese automotive background, seen on some documents. I shouldn't think it would be on NHS e-mails and don't know whether it will be on private clinic results. But then, of course, we don't know whether it is required for those arriving in-transit through Turkey. If it does, doesn't that mean everyone will need it because the only way in is through the mother country.
Wise move Poshin, to delay booking flights - I booked ours yesterday. Just waiting for TA to change them so that they can be cancelled!!

jofra
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by jofra »

QR codes are similar to barcodes as in they hold information that can be read with a scanner. There are programs/apps that can be used to make your own codes and use/print them - for example, I have created and printed QR code labels that name/describe and identify items as belonging to me - a useful security tool. A free app example is QR-Code Studio - then find/download a QR code scanner app for your smart phone and/or tablet, and you're sorted! ;-)

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by wanderer »

Article in Kibris translation google Its about the tests being electronic and only electronic

"E-pulse in practice" Health Minister Ali Pilli, between the TRNC Ministry of Health and Turkey, "the e-pulse" he said at a system put into practice and, accordingly, he said the test results can be seen from the people who made the trip electronically. Underlining that the passengers whose test results are not seen electronically will not be admitted to the aircraft and ship, Pilli said, "If the test result is not in the electrical environment, even if there is a document in hand, it will not be taken on the plane or ship." "Necessary tests were carried out at Pier" Pilli answered the question of what measures were taken to alleviate the concerns of the public after a police supervisor's Covid-19 test result was positive in Iskele and said, “I congratulate our team working on this issue. Everyone who had contact with the police who had positive results was identified at Iskele. All tests have been done. A second-degree extended screening was also conducted yesterday and the work in this direction continues. But of course, the people should continue to take their own measures, ”he said.

OKU, YORUMLA ve PAYLAŞ ==> https://www.kibrisgazetesi.com/kibris/t ... 94779.html

Kıbrıs Gazetesi

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by Keithcaley »

I'd really like to say how very helpful that was.

However, in this instance....

Thanks anyway, wanderer!

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by wanderer »

Kieth I totally agree and I am responsible for the post
There must be a clear form of what they are intending to do test in Turkey before take off ?

ginge
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by ginge »

If you get an NHS test, the QR code is on the appointment email

ginge
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by ginge »

NHS tests are accepted, just make sure you print off appt email, which has the QR code on and print the result email

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by wanderer »

Information wrong
Deleted

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”