General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Golden Milk

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by AFC »

I've heard alot about the health benefits associated with golden milk over the past few years...

For those not familiar with it, its an Indian drink that has been gaining popularity within western society over the past 5 years or so.

It's traditionally made by warming up cow’s or plant-based milk with turmeric and other spices, such as cinnamon and ginger.

Golden milk is rich in antioxidants, which help protect cells from damage, fight off disease and infections and contribute to your overall health. Turmeric, ginger and cinnamon, the main ingredients in golden milk, have strong anti-inflammatory properties that may reduce inflammation and joint pain. The drink offers Antibacterial, Antiviral and Antifungal Properties.

I've been thinking to try making this at home, as it's relatively easy to do, and wanted to ask has anyone ever tried or do you regularly drink Golden Milk?

plumsmum
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Golden Milk

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by plumsmum »

That sounds wonderful,I'll keep my eyes on any feed back that you have .
Good luck
Plumsmum

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/go ... TLE_HDR_13

Note the use of the word "MAY" in almost every sentence - however, I still may try this as it sounds like it would taste nice and I like milk anyway.
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Sounds wonderful. If wonder if any of any Indian or Pakistani people here in TRNC make it?

Laura B
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Laura B »

Just a word of warning if people don't know but turmeric can be harmful when taken with certain drugs.

https://www.turmericforhealth.com/gener ... 0with%20it.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”