General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Covid vaccination new online registration

•   Message 51 of 54 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

SD, my understanding is that there is no need to telephone, if you managed to successfully register online. I think they are waiting for more vaccine to come from Turkey before they start again.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 52 of 54 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

alphamike, my problem is that I want to tell them we have had two jabs (weeks ago now) I didn't have to register on line, just drove to Lefkosia and bobs your uncle. Obviously as there a tick box for those that have had two jabs, so I still have to let them know. I think one of the problems I have is the fact that we live in Alsancak but there is no mention of Alsancak on the form anywhere.

kerry 6138
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 53 of 54 in Discussion

Post by kerry 6138 »

benjaminbutton wrote:
Fri 02 Apr 2021 10:57 am
alphamike, my problem is that I want to tell them we have had two jabs (weeks ago now) I didn't have to register on line, just drove to Lefkosia and bobs your uncle. Obviously as there a tick box for those that have had two jabs, so I still have to let them know. I think one of the problems I have is the fact that we live in Alsancak but there is no mention of Alsancak on the form anywhere.
Is it asking where you live or where you had the jab?

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 54 of 54 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

kerry: where we live i.e. home address. The only question about the jabs is where we want to go and we don't want to go anywhere. Because Alsancak is not referred to , it sort of mucks up the subsequent queries. Tried about 15 more times on phone number, and can't get anyone speaking English, just Turkish messages.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”