Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Eric7622
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Kibtek

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Eric7622 »

Good Morning all
I am trying to register with Kibtek on my mobile phone. The app is asking for my phone number and identity no. Does anyone know what id no. is , I have tried my account number and passport number and every other number on my bill to no avail. Anyone done this and can help?

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

Re: Kibtek

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

I used a TRNC Kimlik number. Not sure, but try putting a P in front of your passport number.
Am sure someone will post with definite solution.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

If you are not a Cypriot, you probably registered with your passport. If you have changed your passport and have a new number, it won't work, has to be the original, plus the original phone number that you registered with.
You have to put pas in front of your passport number presumably in the ID section if there is not another option for entering passport. So long ago, I can't remember.

If all that fails, then contact Kibtek, they are really helpful and will supply you with the necessary details to get you sorted out, change phone number if required, and give you original passport if need be. Tel 0392 6000960

Eric7622
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Eric7622 »

Thanks for the replies, will try your suggestions.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”