General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Jonnie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Streamvia VPN

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Jonnie »

A number of years ago Erol recommended this as a vpn. Pretty much all the time I have had it it has been faultless and when there has been an issue, even if it was with my equipment their help has been amazing, second to none and I mean none as in any service I have ever received for anything. Take this as an example:-

I raised an issue on their website (I could also have emailed) this morning at about 8.15 before I went out. The mail was replied to by Dave at 8.19, with additional assistance at 8.30. I responded with a photo of some settings (they explained very well where to find them), this was replied to within 3 minutes and this was repeated with other mails. It sounds like a lot of mails but the issue was fixed simply and quickly and additional advice and help was given for other applications.

In short this is not only a brilliant VPN but has stellar support which you do not have to be a computer scientist to understand. They are also familiar with the TRNC and Multimax even recommending one of their support guys.
Some are wise and some otherwise.....

cjtill
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Streamvia VPN

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by cjtill »

I agree. I have used Streamvia for several years after the recommendation from Erol. When I have had any problems their response has been within minutes. They guide you through any problems so easily and efficiently.
Highly recommended.

judyvin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Streamvia VPN

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by judyvin »

I have been using Streamvia for 6 years - brilliant! The feature I like best is the UK TV apps directly on the set without the need for a device. It is also extremely rare that I get any buffering which is also thanks to Multimax.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”