General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Murphy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Home Quarantine

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Murphy »

Hi All what are the illnesses and regulations regarding application for home quarantine please.
I think I saw that the age limit is 70. We are homeowners with title deeds and had both vaccines, but one of us have health problems.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

Re: Home Quarantine

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Hold on just a little longer, rules are changing constantly, according to this report it seems like having had 2 vaccines may benefit you" viewtopic.php?f=8&t=53993
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

Murphy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Murphy »

Hi All again someone has directed me to the Guvende Kal app and looking at it my wife qualifies to quarantine at home. Has anyone been in the same situation and done home quarantine? Can I as the spouse seek home quarantine to be/care for my wife?

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

We have a couple returning to our site this week one is over 70 and the other not. They have both been allowed to quarantine at home.

Murphy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Murphy »

That’s great Chriswright, hope they don’t have to use the Guvende Kal app. It’s a nightmare.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Told by 2 locals that there may be no quarantine for people arriving with 2 jabs and 2 Negative PCR tests, this will be re-evaluated on 10th June.

Çift PCR negatifliği ve çift aşılı kişilerin ülkeye karantinasız giriş konusu, gelecekleri ülkenin güncel epidemiyolojik verilerine göre (vaka sayısı, test pozitifliği, risk durumu vb) ve ülkemizdeki aşılama oranı da dikkate alınarak, 10 Haziran 2021 tarihinden itibaren yeniden değerlendirilmeye alınacaktır.
Kıbrıs Gazetesi

https://www.kibrisgazetesi.com/kibris/b ... 11453.html
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

ScubaBoy9
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by ScubaBoy9 »

It was looking a bit more positive with the news above but the UK has just put Turkey on the red list, so bad news for anyone going back to the UK via Turkey

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”