Wizz air feedback

General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

kiplet
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Wizz air feedback

Post by kiplet »

Can those who have experienced flying with Wizz air give feed back please..?

phild
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Wizz air feedback

Post by phild »

No problems,flown with them a few times.Budget airline but allways been ok,flying to cyprus in june with them hopefully.

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

Flown with them a couple of times.

No frills, budget airline. Make sure you remain within the luggage allowance or you will be charged high fees. Take a book to read, snacks etc.

Flights departed on time.

Overall no problems
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

thepotter
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by thepotter »

Agree with the previous post. Flown a few times with them from Luton and flights on time, check in has been open early. Also I had to cancel flights last year due to the pandemic and easy to cancel on line and refund in my account within 3 days. So can't fault this airline.

ScubaBoy9
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by ScubaBoy9 »

One other point is Wizz have one of the youngest fleets. The UK fleet is an average of under a year old. The overall fleet is under 6 years.

MnM
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by MnM »

Used them quite a few times when flying from Luton. As said above, budget with no frills, but their customer service has always been exemplary - not that anything has ever gone wrong.

Terri299
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Terri299 »

Had a look at prices for them yesterday, flying end of June to mid July. Seemed quite expensive. Checked BA from Heathrow and surprised they were a lot cheaper. Also 4 flights per day.

Walesforever
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Walesforever »

Just started a new route Cardiff- Larnaca fares currently £29.99 single £59.99 return

OldDog
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by OldDog »

Beware. Wizz Air basic fares are best suited to midgets traveling without a suitcase. Add a suitcase and €29.99 leaps up to €127.99. Add suitcase and half decent legroom €179.99! Wizz Air seat pitch at 28” is even less than that of Ryanair!

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Trigger »

You get what you pay for. I travelled to Poland a few years back with them and when we got to check in, our hand luggage that we use on all other airlines (standard cabin sized suitcase) were deemed too large. It ended up costing us a fortune in the end.

So personally, if there was a better option at a slightly higher price, I would probably pay for it. If there wasn’t another option or it was a huge price difference, I would suck it up, but as others have stated, plan accordingly for it.

kiplet
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by kiplet »

Thanks everyone :+1:)

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”