General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Supermarket Home Delivery / Home quarantine

•   Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Trigger »

Following the announcement that there is no change in the country colours list, we are now resigned to having to do home quarantine if we want to go to our house in north Cyprus.

One problem with this is I cannot find any super market that provides online shopping / delivery. Does anyone know of any such service? We are based in Bahceli.

Add to that we have not been to our home for almost 2 years so will have no stock in, will the water be working? What if there are issues with the house that require work? Suddenly home quarantine doesn’t sound that appealing.

My other option is doing 2 weeks in the south but then it looks like a hassle proving that you have been in the country for two weeks and being able to cross the border.

TIA

kedikat2903
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Supermarket Home Delivery / Home quarantine

•   Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Post by kedikat2903 »

My friend lives in Esentepe and uses marketimkibris.com

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Trigger »

kedikat2903 wrote:
Sat 12 Jun 2021 6:13 am
My friend lives in Esentepe and uses marketimkibris.com
Thank you.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Trigger wrote:
Sat 12 Jun 2021 5:14 am
Following the announcement that there is no change in the country colours list, we are now resigned to having to do home quarantine if we want to go to our house in north Cyprus.

One problem with this is I cannot find any super market that provides online shopping / delivery. Does anyone know of any such service? We are based in Bahceli.

Add to that we have not been to our home for almost 2 years so will have no stock in, will the water be working? What if there are issues with the house that require work? Suddenly home quarantine doesn’t sound that appealing.

My other option is doing 2 weeks in the south but then it looks like a hassle proving that you have been in the country for two weeks and being able to cross the border.

TIA
Trigger, I live in Gecitkale, not too far from you. If you need any help, water, shopping etc, just contact me and I will help you out.
Tel: 0533 848 88 38 or email me: [email protected]
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Trigger »

Soner wrote:
Sat 12 Jun 2021 7:02 am
Trigger wrote:

TIA
Trigger, I live in Gecitkale, not too far from you. If you need any help, water, shopping etc, just contact me and I will help you out.
Wow, what a kind offer. Thank you so much Soner, that offer is very much appreciated.

I will try and get that delivery app working, so not to hassle you, but knowing I have a plan b if that goes wrong, is good to know.

Thanks

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Trigger wrote:
Sat 12 Jun 2021 9:36 am
Soner wrote:
Sat 12 Jun 2021 7:02 am
Trigger wrote:

TIA
Wow, what a kind offer. Thank you so much Soner, that offer is very much appreciated.

I will try and get that delivery app working, so not to hassle you, but knowing I have a plan b if that goes wrong, is good to know.

Thanks
No problem whatsoever. If you need help, I am only 15 minutes drive away, just call me.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

I’m afraid I cannot help ut am so thrilled to see the offers you have received. Makes life worth while. :Hope all goes well and you have a great holiday.

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Trigger »

Thank you so much for your offer of help. I have even had private messages offering help too. It kind of restores your faith in humanity.

Obviously, I will return the favour, should I be able to help out with people in a similar situation after I have completed by 10 days home quarantine… oh, and tested negative.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”