General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Kibtek on Line

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Having problems paying on line. Bill comes on mobile, I click on the online information given, and I manage to change this to English, then it keeps on asking me for an Identification Number (not my account number). I don't have an ID number and have never had this problem before. Have they changed the system since last month? I tried phoning their 24/7 number, got so far and then it cut off.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

Re: Kibtek on Line

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

ID would be Kimlik number or Passport number. If you haven't registered with either, then in another section you can enter your Account number which you can find on a old bill.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Kibtek on Line

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

I managed to get through to a very helpful lady yesterday who said they were having problems with the system. Apparently I shouldn't have to give an ID reference unless I was applying for a prepaid account, but we pay at the end of every month and shouldn't have a problem. In the past all we've had to fill in was the Kibtek account number. Will have another go next week.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”