General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Tarsan ciftlik

•   Message 1 of 14 in Discussion

Post by Trigger »

Does anyone know if tarsan ciftlik have a farm shop that you can go into and buy their products?

I placed an online order a couple of weeks ago on their website ( https://www.tarsanciftlik.com/ ) but never heard from them.

Their stuff looks really yummy and if their ice cream is anything to go by, then some of their other stuff should be really nice.

I have tried google maps but couldn’t really get anywhere.

TIA

iancrumpy
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Tarsan ciftlik

•   Message 2 of 14 in Discussion

Post by iancrumpy »

Hi Trigger,
Did you try their telephone number for "orders and getting information"?

+90-0548 855 91 11 - Sipariş ve Bilgi Alma Hattımız

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 14 in Discussion

Post by Trigger »

Thanks Ian. Is that a WhatsApp number?

I’ve just got a Turkish number with 10gb data but my foreign bank card is not accepted when I try to buy some minutes!

Edit: it is their WhatsApp number, thanks ian

iancrumpy
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 14 in Discussion

Post by iancrumpy »

By the way, my TC wife has just told me that that Tarsan Çiftlik is part of Acapulco. They used the "çiftlik" ("farm" in English) to provide produce for the resort. However, because they've had fewer customer during the pandemic, they opened it up to online shopping.

iancrumpy
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 5 of 14 in Discussion

Post by iancrumpy »

Did you try 0548 855 91 11?
According to my father-in-law, they have a shop, on the coastal road, just past the Acapulco entrance.

iancrumpy
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 6 of 14 in Discussion

Post by iancrumpy »

We have just rung Tarsan Çiftlik on 0548 855 91 11 ... so we now know the exact location of their shop - it's in the petrol station called Üçtür, by the Alagadi turning, on the big horse-shoe bend of the coastal road. By the way, apparently the petrol station is also part of Acapulco.

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 14 in Discussion

Post by Trigger »

I sent them a message on WhatsApp but they haven’t responded. I’m down that way tomorrow so will pop in and see if I can get some stuff. Their piccalilli and menemen sauce looks lovely.

iancrumpy
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 8 of 14 in Discussion

Post by iancrumpy »

Trigger wrote:
Wed 14 Jul 2021 11:47 am
I’m down that way tomorrow so will pop in and see if I can get some stuff. Their piccalilli and menemen sauce looks lovely.
I didn't even know that we had some of their produce - However, when my father-in-law goes for a swim at Alagadi, he often calls in to their market there ... and that is why we have, in our fridge, the Turkish mature cheese shown below.
Have a great day!
Attachments
Tarsan Produce.png

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 14 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

Their cheese is sold in Sah market.

iancrumpy
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 10 of 14 in Discussion

Post by iancrumpy »

iancrumpy wrote:
Wed 14 Jul 2021 12:03 pm
When my father-in-law goes for a swim at Alagadi, he often calls in to their market there ... and that is why we have, in our fridge, the Turkish mature cheese shown.
Deniz1 wrote:Their cheese is sold in Şah market.
Good to know - that would be easier for most people. But my wife's father got the cheese shown above from the Tarsan Çiftlik shop in the Alagadi petrol station. In all honesty, I actually prefer Kerrygold's mature cheddar, but Zihni likes to bring us a little something when he visits us.

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 14 in Discussion

Post by Trigger »

We called in at the aligadi petrol station shop yesterday and managed to get some produce. However, they don’t have the entire range that they do on their website. I could not get some piccalilli or the menemen sauce that we wanted. They had lots of bread, cheese and we managed to get some honey.

I also got a voice message back from them. Think where I had gone wrong with the online order was putting down a non local phone number. I will probably give it a week or two and then put an online order in again and see how that works out.

I’ve got to say mind, their vanilla ice cream is fantastic. I think I’m gonna need a big diet at the end of this summer visit to North Cyprus. :-)

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 14 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

Their bakery is on the industrial estate opposite the power station... make of that what you will.

iancrumpy
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 13 of 14 in Discussion

Post by iancrumpy »

Groucho wrote:
Thu 15 Jul 2021 8:55 am
Their bakery is on the industrial estate opposite the power station ... make of that what you will.
Yes ... not quite the image in one's mind of a "çiftlik" with natural, home-cooking etc ... hey ho ... many people rate their produce highly.

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 14 of 14 in Discussion

Post by Trigger »

Groucho wrote:
Thu 15 Jul 2021 8:55 am
Their bakery is on the industrial estate opposite the power station... make of that what you will.
Yeah, i noticed that one too the other day. I’m presuming that is just the factory where they produce theirs goods. No shop? Guess it fits in with what Ian was saying about them supplying the Acapulco hotel.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”