Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

Re: ADA Pass. TRNC

•   Message 51 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Dalartokat wrote:
Mon 19 Jul 2021 6:29 pm
ROC introduced a Safe Pass, but not going down very well.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/7/1 ... d-measures
I have experienced this on last 3 visits to RoC, you need Negative Antigen Test and ID to access all major stores and shopping centres, even McDonalds.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 52 of 124 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Have WHAT?? Or has Soner guessed correctly and you are asking about a PCR test and NOT an ADA Pass?
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 53 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Some new information in on free PCR test: viewtopic.php?p=277434#p277434
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 54 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

benjaminbutton wrote:
Mon 19 Jul 2021 7:17 am
Until and unless someone comes to the house and says "you cannot leave your front door without all the gubbins that everyone else seems to be having" I'm doing nothing. No venue has yet asked as we don't sit inside to eat, shops haven't asked, car hire hasn't asked. Haven't had to visit anyone in hospital (they might ask) so unless someone refuses to accept my double sided green vaccination certificate, I'm staying stumm. No-one answered an earlier question of mine though. Why are some people paying and some getting the service FOC.
I don't know why the health ministry brought out the AdaPass online application tool. Maybe there has been a detailed explanation of the thinking behind this and the intended purpose of the AdaPass in the Turkish media.

So what does the AdaPass website https://adapass.gov.ct.tr/ say (internet translation)?

AdaKod Nedir ?
AdaPass Kodu K.K.T.C.' De Yaptırmış Olduğunuz Aşının Dijital Bir Çıktısıdır. AdaPass Kodu Ile Işletmelere Yapacağınız Giriş Çıkışlar Bu Kodu Göstererek Aşı Olduğunuzu Beyan Edecektir.

What is AdaKod?
AdaPass Code Is A Digital Printout Of The Vaccine You Have Had In TRNC. When You Enter And Exit Businesses With The AdaPass Code, This Code Will Be Displayed And You Will Declare That You Have Been Vaccinated.
QR Kodum Nerelerde Geçerli ?
QR Kodunuz Giriş Çıkış Yapacağınız Tüm Işletmelerde Ve K.K.T.C.' Ye Yapacağınız Giriş Çıkışlarda Geçerlidir.

Where Is My QR Code Valid?
Your QR Code Is Valid In All Businesses That You Will Enter And Exit From And When You Enter And Exit The TRNC.
Kim veya kimler QR kodu sahibi olmalı
K.K.T.C.'De Ikamet Eden Veya K.K.T.C.' Ye Giriş Yapacak Olan Tüm Bireylerin Aşı Olduğu Takdirde AdaPass Kodu Alması Gerekmektedir.

Who or who should have a QR code
All Individuals Residing In Or Entering The TRNC Must Obtain An AdaPass Code If They Are Vaccinated.
I've not yet read of any business or organisation insisting on the AdaPass as a condition of entry, now or their intention to do so. It may come.

Not all citizens or residents or workers have access to the internet or basic computer literacy skills. Not all citizens or residents have smart phones.

My wife and I are fortunate we generated our individual AdaPasses with just one hiccup. Our UK passport numbers failed, where our residency barcode numbers were successful, in generating the AdaPasses - with the added bonus the two dose dates are accurately recorded.

So we each now sport an AdaPass. What doesn't the AdaPass show....?

In our cases it does not include our passport number, nor does it show our date of birth. Gender not recorded. Nor does it give any further detail to the vaccine we received other than "Oxford Research Institute". No vaccine batch number recorded.

Our green cards record more information than the AdaPass.

For travel outside of the TRNC, the AdaPass is useless as a proof of vaccination and linked individual identity.

I am not criticising the health ministry or the health professionals for the way they have handled vaccination of people living in the TRNC. Our experience of online registration for vaccination, the SMS notification of our first dose appointment, the first and second dose administration, all very well handled.

It is the bolt on, late thought, inadequately tested AdaPass software I have issue with.

The trouble is, everyone takes what is done right for granted and quickly forgotten. It is what's done wrong that everyone talks about ... and you are remembered for.
libens volens potens

Mr Chinnery
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 55 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Mr Chinnery »

A1sysman. I would think that the QR Code on the ADA Pass has all the information that is required and possibly more.

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 56 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Mr Chinnery wrote:
Tue 20 Jul 2021 6:30 am
A1sysman. I would think that the QR Code on the ADA Pass has all the information that is required and possibly more.
If you “read” the QR code on the AdaPass, likewise on your residency certificate, via your smart phone, all they do is to directly open the relevant certificates held on the .tr domain.

Virtually a round robin.
libens volens potens

karakum10
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 57 of 124 in Discussion

Post by karakum10 »

Mrs Gee

please can you tell me how to contact Kathy Martins. I am having problems with this form.

many thanks

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 58 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Still cannot access using my UK Passport number. Does anyone know of a help line?

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 59 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Soner wrote:
Tue 20 Jul 2021 2:12 pm
Still cannot access using my UK Passport number. Does anyone know of a help line?
No joke, try it...

or...

libens volens potens

Laura B
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 60 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Laura B »

Karakum10. I have read Kathy Martin's post on FB. It is helpful as far as it goes but is really only a translation of the headings that you have to fill in on Adapass. With the greatest respect to Kathy I don't think she had the problems that some of us are experiencing with the log-in. I have tried to do ours without success but, as I usually do, I have decided to not worry about it for a while and I expect it will all sort out....eventually. I'll give it another go in a week or two.

mrsgee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 61 of 124 in Discussion

Post by mrsgee »

karakum10 wrote:
Tue 20 Jul 2021 11:55 am
Mrs Gee

please can you tell me how to contact Kathy Martins. I am having problems with this form.

many thanks
Karakum 19, Kathy put a very helpful post on north Cyprus expats group. I don't know her personally, sorry.

ljarvo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 62 of 124 in Discussion

Post by ljarvo »

Soner wrote:
Tue 20 Jul 2021 2:12 pm
Soner,

I haven’t tried it yet as it’s bayram

You can WhatsApp them with your passport etc along with the vaccination card and they will update the systems so hopefully it should work - 0548 823 9988

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 63 of 124 in Discussion

Post by erol »

ljarvo wrote:
Wed 21 Jul 2021 7:57 am
You can WhatsApp them with your passport etc along with the vaccination card and they will update the systems so hopefully it should work - 0548 823 9988
Thank you. Will try that and report back after bayram.

Laura B
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 64 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Laura B »

Yes thank you ljarvo. Will try next week.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 65 of 124 in Discussion

Post by erol »

erol wrote:
Wed 21 Jul 2021 8:27 am
ljarvo wrote:
Wed 21 Jul 2021 7:57 am
Thank you. Will try that and report back after bayram.
Using the whats app number I now have an ada pass for myself. Still not working yet for my spouse yet but I got a reply on whatsapp within an hour of sending our details (kimlik/ passport and vaccination card for each of us front and back). Thank you to whoever is on the end of that whatsapp number and thank you again to ljarvo for posting the number here

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 66 of 124 in Discussion

Post by erol »

So has anyone yet used the ada pass to cross south instead of pcr/antigen test yet ? I may try later today and if I do I will report back but if someone has tried already would be useful to know. Thanks in advance

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 67 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

erol wrote:
Wed 21 Jul 2021 9:30 am
So has anyone yet used the ada pass to cross south instead of pcr/antigen test yet ? …
I think one needs a PCR test negative proof result within last seven days, or rapid antigen negative test result from with last 72 hours to cross south.

An AdaPass showing you received both doses of your vaccine, the last dose administered more than two weeks previously, “might” be acceptable to cross.

Since one can catch Covid even when double vaccinated - and therefore be a carrier - l think the PCR and rapid test results trump the AdaPass on its own.
libens volens potens

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 68 of 124 in Discussion

Post by erol »

To update. I am currently sitting on a bench at metehan crossing. The trnc side let me out with only my ada pass but the south side would not accept that to let me in. My spouse who had a free private lab antigen test was allowed entry. So I am sat here waiting for her return. The cafe is closed. Probably bayram.

Re getting the free private lab antigen test. Yesterday there was only one lab showing on the online system for girne region. Kolan. Not only were there large numbers of people waiting they were also packed in to tiny room like sardines. We declined to join them.

Today there is 4 labs showing for girne region. We chose one other than kolan and were in and out in 5 minds and results in another 10. This is the test my spouse used. I should have done the same in hindsight and I would not be sat here on this bench now. I would be on my way to mac ds.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 69 of 124 in Discussion

Post by erol »

a1sysman wrote:
Wed 21 Jul 2021 9:47 am

Since one can catch Covid even when double vaccinated - and therefore be a carrier - l think the PCR and rapid test results trump the AdaPass on its own.
What led me to think that both sides at some point will allow crossing based just on vaccination was this

http://saglik.gov.ct.tr/HABERLER/sa%c4% ... 1klama-208

And this

https://cyprus-mail.com/2021/07/10/coro ... ed-status/

If they do have some intent of allowing crossing on vaccination alone it is still a work in progress as far as today goes

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 70 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

erol wrote:
Wed 21 Jul 2021 11:38 am
To update. I am currently sitting on a bench at metehan crossing. The trnc side let me out with only my ada pass but the south side would not accept that to let me in. My spouse who had a free private lab antigen test was allowed entry. So I am sat here waiting for her return. The cafe is closed. Probably bayram.

Re getting the free private lab antigen test. Yesterday there was only one lab showing on the online system for girne region. Kolan. Not only were there large numbers of people waiting they were also packed in to tiny room like sardines. We declined to join them.

Today there is 4 labs showing for girne region. We chose one other than kolan and were in and out in 5 minds and results in another 10. This is the test my spouse used. I should have done the same in hindsight and I would not be sat here on this bench now. I would be on my way to mac ds.
I booked antigen tests online last night for my wife and I, both given Kolan in Girne to attend. We duly attended this morning, made our way to the table outside, confirmed online registration has been done and I was duly swabbed. Only then did they realise I was looking for antigen and not PCR. My PCR swab was discarded and we were directed inside the Kolan itself where we completed slips of paper with the usual info required: name, surname, dob, passport number, father and mother's name, phone number. We took our antigen tests with no queuing. In fact, no other people were there in the area at that time. A few people came forward as we were leaving. The aborted PCR test, the admin and antigen test, we were in and out in less than five minutes. SMS advising negative results in less than 30 minutes from leaving the Kolan. All good.
libens volens potens

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 71 of 124 in Discussion

Post by erol »

One more bit of info that may be of use to someone. My spouse had to show the free private lab antigen test from the north to be let in to Alpha Mega in south as well as at the crossing. It is unknown to me if they would have accepted a trnc ada vaccination record for such entry. I believe the south's equivalent of ada pass , called safe pass records both testing and vaccination status, where as currently ada padd issued by north seems to only show vaccination status.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 72 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

erol wrote:
Wed 21 Jul 2021 11:38 am

Most stores in the South want to see Negative Antigen test result before letting you in, even Mac D's.

mrsgee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 73 of 124 in Discussion

Post by mrsgee »

Now clearly everyone's cravings are different, but REALLY a macdonalds..... I would not touch them in the UK with a very long bargepole.... and certainly not here.... but each to their own I guess. Have not been south for three years and have no desire... but like I said each to their own lol

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 74 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

mrsgee wrote:
Wed 21 Jul 2021 2:25 pm
Now clearly everyone's cravings are different, but REALLY a macdonalds..... I would not touch them in the UK with a very long bargepole.... and certainly not here.... but each to their own I guess. Have not been south for three years and have no desire... but like I said each to their own lol
It's just an ongoing joke. (8)) But, have had my fill. ((W\))

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 75 of 124 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Soner wrote:
Wed 21 Jul 2021 5:21 pm
mrsgee wrote:
Wed 21 Jul 2021 2:25 pm
It's just an ongoing joke. (8)) But, have had my fill. ((W\))
For me it is all part of my cover legend to mask and distract from my covert and sinister marxist agenda. How can I be anti capitalist and eat at McDs ? :)

(that is an attempt at a joke btw, just to be clear)
Last edited by erol on Wed 21 Jul 2021 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 76 of 124 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

McD’s - cleanest toilets in the World! Always know exactly what you are eating as all the nutrition information is displayed on every item. If not cooked properly then is exchanged without any argument. Consistently excellent coffee at a reasonable price - grind my own beans and am very particular about coffee! Fast food at a reasonable price and always hot - apart from the fresh salads of course.

Horses for courses but can’t understand what folks have against them? Remembering that it is your own choice and that everything you order has it’s nutritional values displayed on it - would love to read comments on why you would never eat there? Off topic I know, sorry.

13roman58
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 77 of 124 in Discussion

Post by 13roman58 »

OK, back to the subject.
Used the what's app no.
After some trial and error and very helpful person on the other end I have been successful but the download doesn't give the whole doc so I just took a screen shot.
Whoopee.

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 78 of 124 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

13roman58 wrote:
Thu 22 Jul 2021 9:56 am
the download doesn't give the whole doc so I just took a screen shot.
Whoopee.
I had same problem so deleted my truncated version which was downloaded when I was viewing it in landscape mode, viewed it on portrait mode (so I could actually see the whole document) clicked download and it worked fine...might just have been coincidence.

Panchocat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 79 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Panchocat »

Just to say I used the WhatsApp number, given by jarvo, five mins ago and my card was corrected in minutes. It now shows the correct vaccination dates.
Thank you, jarvo.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 80 of 124 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Still not able to generate our ADA Pass on the web site - still showing as no details available no matter what combination of numbers used!

Contacted them via WhatsApp number, provided all our details and was told “Ok, no problem I will fix that”, that was over a week ago!

Tried to contact them again yesterday - no reply from number!

The web site still accessible but problem remains the same - is the system still in operation or has it been stopped whilst ADA Pass V1.1 appears?

Laura B
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 81 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Laura B »

I too provided my details to the WhatsApp number yesterday and the message hasn't even been delivered! I avoided doing it over bayram but obviously that was a mistake! Anyway, as I'm not even sure why I need an Adapass, as I don't wish to go to the south or travel, I shall ignore the whole thing for the moment.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 82 of 124 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

UPDATE ON MY LAST!

Following my last post I had another crack at this. Because I was using my iPad on the Forum I used it to try to access ADA Pass - no auto translation to English on my iPad!!! I have filled in this site so many times it could have been in Swahili and I still would know what it says. Used my Passport number as a Kimlik Number and filled in my DOB using the calendar function which appeared as 14 Jun 1947. Ticked the "I am not a robot" and entered the data. - IT WORKED! I now have MY ADA Pass - it shows my PASSPORT NUMBER as my Kimlik Number and the space for my Passport Number remains blank, as does the space for my Place of Birth. All other details are correct.

Swollen with pride I thought I would just print off my wife's ADA Pass as well - did exactly the same for her - IT FAILED! Banging head against wall commenced! Light bulb moment occurred - we rent so fall under the High Income bracket for residency! Tried again and used her RESIDENCY NUMBER for her Kimlik number - IT WORKED!

Now the game is on - went back to mine again and used MY RESIDENCY NUMBER instead of my PASSPORT NUMBER - IT FAILED!

I think that proves that my wife is My Spouse and is a Family Permit holder?

Hope some of the above Makes sense to people and that it may help - strange system but kind of logical in a funny way. Anyway we now have our ADA Pass things printed out that nobody I know wants to see and which my TC friends ask me why I have bothered as nobody wants them anyway, most of them did not even know that ADA Pass actually existed - lol.

Laura B
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 83 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Laura B »

Lol. Well done Waddo. Whatever will be next on your list of achievements! Seriously though, thanks for the update and added info.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 84 of 124 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

I use an iPad, an iPhone and a Mac - I get different results from each device that I use. On the iPad I get all the data, including my Kimlik/Passport number in both areas. On the iPhone it won't work at all. On the Mac I only get my Kimlik number as my passport number and nothing in the passport area.

I am going back to the wall for another explanation of this technology!!!

However, I do now have both the Ada Pass's for myself and my wife - but the PDF version is not available on any of them at this time. Simple get around was to scan the pass in to my Mac as a PDF.

Also found out today that if you don't use the calendar function provided then it won't work anyway! Can't beat a good online application, looking forward to renewing residency and think I will drop back to my old Windows 7 PC for that - lol.

Charlotte55
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 85 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Charlotte55 »

I have just tried to do my Ada pass using the barcode on my residency and it came up as a Turkish persons name...... my date of birth, and vaccine 1 and two both showing the same date !
? ???
C

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 86 of 124 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

I have just tried to do my Ada pass using the barcode on my residency and it came up as a Turkish persons name...... my date of birth, and vaccine 1 and two both showing the same date !
? ???
C
Scroll back on this thread, use the WhatsApp number mentioned and send them photos of your passport and front and back of your vaccination card, that worked. They normally get back quickly, if they don't send them a message asking if they need more info.

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 87 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Charlotte55 wrote:
Tue 27 Jul 2021 3:17 pm
? ???
C
Can l suggest you make contact using WhatsApp message to this number 0548 823 9988.

The person who receives and reacts to your message is very helpful, so l have read. It might not be an immediate reply - l am sure they have other duties and most probably work to office hours here.

They have admin rights to correct errors reported to them.

Firstly, explain what has happened. Let them ask for the necessary information required to correct the error(s).

If you don’t receive a reply within 24 hrs, send the message again during office hours.
libens volens potens

Smiler
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 88 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Smiler »

a1sysman wrote:
Tue 27 Jul 2021 5:04 pm
Charlotte55 wrote:
Tue 27 Jul 2021 3:17 pm
? ???
C
Can l suggest you make contact using WhatsApp message to this number 0548 823 9988.

The person who receives and reacts to your message is very helpful, so l have read. It might not be an immediate reply - l am sure they have other duties and most probably work to office hours here.

They have admin rights to correct errors reported to them.

Firstly, explain what has happened. Let them ask for the necessary information required to correct the error(s).

If you don’t receive a reply within 24 hrs, send the message again during office hours.
I have tried messaging this number on WhatsApp several times in both English and Turkish along with photos of my passport and both sides of my green vaccination card. The messages register as delivered but are never read! The Ada Pass site shows me as not having completed my vaccinations but I had my second one two weeks ago 😔

Laura B
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 89 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Laura B »

Yes Smiler same as me regarding the WhatsApp number. Delivered but not read.

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 90 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Smiler wrote:
Tue 27 Jul 2021 6:14 pm
I have tried messaging this number on WhatsApp several times in both English and Turkish along with photos of my passport and both sides of my green vaccination card. The messages register as delivered but are never read! The Ada Pass site shows me as not having completed my vaccinations but I had my second one two weeks ago 😔
AdaPass advertising says call 1111 if you encounter problems. Might be less busy now the initial rush of interest has settled down.
libens volens potens

ljarvo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 91 of 124 in Discussion

Post by ljarvo »

The WhatsApp number is online now according to my iPhone … the man or lady is very busy they said I did say I was very grateful when they sorted ours out .. I bet they are overwhelmed to be honest ….

poppy++1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 92 of 124 in Discussion

Post by poppy++1 »

We have tried every which way to get the Ada Pass.
Residency with and without the D or the /** at the end
tried
Passport number with the P and without nothing

Name First & Second Name plus surname.
Date of birth as per calendar
ticked all the required box’s for I’m not a Robot

Pressed the black box and
Kayit Bulunamadi
Keeps coming up.

We have tried on two different devices and nothing. Not on whatsup is there any other way to contact to see what the problem is.
Thank you

tutor4u
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 93 of 124 in Discussion

Post by tutor4u »

Check your Vacination green card passport/Kimlic number for any differences.

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 94 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

poppy++1 wrote:
Sun 01 Aug 2021 7:39 am

Not on whatsup is there any other way to contact to see what the problem is.
Thank you
If you have a smart phone, go get WhatsApp. It’s free.

Otherwise, try the helpline number published alongside official advertising of AdaPass. 1111.
libens volens potens

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 95 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

A friend notified my yesterday their AdaPass now contains both residency and passport numbers - they had made contact via the WhatsApp number requesting this.

I subsequently made the same request. Upon checking, my AdaPass also now contains both residency and passport numbers.

Surprisingly, when I checked my wife's AdaPass she too has both residency and passport numbers present - no request was made.

Looks like there have been subtle tweaks to the software in order to improve data harvesting results from the various databases it searches through.
libens volens potens

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 96 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

Having tried all possible permutations it is coming up with 'No records found'. Guess I will try Whatsapp then.

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 97 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Chriswright03 wrote:
Mon 02 Aug 2021 1:56 pm
Having tried all possible permutations it is coming up with 'No records found'. Guess I will try Whatsapp then.
As mentioned previously, the official advertising promoting AdaPass advises calling 1111 in the event of user issues.
libens volens potens

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 98 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

Yes saw that but just trying Whatsapp at the moment and if no joy will try that number tomorrow, Thanks.

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 99 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

Eventually today managed to get through on 1111 and then they hung up. Tried again and the lady said she would get her colleague to ring me back which he did and it was literally sorted in seconds. Wrong date of birth for me and my wife's middle b]name was spelt wrong. Back on line and sorted straight away even if I did have difficulty getting mine to print properly. Anyway it is done so tomorrow they will be laminated. Phew!!!

Mimi2
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 100 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Mimi2 »

Downloaded ada pass from PlayStore. Entered required fields. All OK. Then get screen saying Nahme passport No. Health normal. Country entry Waiting! Vaccine Soon!
Don't think it's up & running yet???

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”