a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: ADA Pass. TRNC

•   Message 101 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Mimi2 wrote:
Wed 04 Aug 2021 9:38 am
Downloaded ada pass from PlayStore. Entered required fields. All OK. Then get screen saying Nahme passport No. Health normal. Country entry Waiting! Vaccine Soon!
Don't think it's up & running yet???
You are looking in the wrong place at the wrong app. Correction, it is not an app.

Start here... https://adapass.gov.ct.tr/
libens volens potens

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 102 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Looks like the software has been tweaked again.

When I went to regenerate my AdaPass just now I immediately spotted my passport number, top of second column, no longer displayed (backward step).

In the first column there have been changes to the way the vaccine received is detailed. Originally the vaccine received was named, followed below by date of first and second dose administration.

The vaccine name element has been removed, creating space at the foot of the first column for what I suspect will be a third dose administration addition in due course.

The vaccine administered at each dose is listed, repeated at first and second does administration date, possibly to cover instances where different vaccines were administered at first and second dose.

Place of birth field remains blank.
libens volens potens

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 103 of 124 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

"TWEAKED"???? Changed would be a better explanation. To start with there is a new front end, now you have the chance to choose ID or Passport, you also get a much easier way of inputting your date of birth - they are the good bits!

So, off I went to use the new site so I can print off a new copy of my wife Ada Pass. All appeared to be well until the new Ada Pass appeared on the screen. Now she has her passport number where her identity number used to be and nothing in her passport number area, as normal there is not place of birth information but all the rest appeared to be fine - until - I noticed that the ref number under the QR code symbol has changed as well? OK, I will ring tomorrow and see if I can sort that out.

Now for mine: My passport number is in the area for my ID number, there is nothing in the passport number area. When I try to print off the new Ada Pass once again the ref numbers have changed but a big billy bonus - apart from my passport number, nothing else will print!!

Looks like another day on the phone - lol.
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 104 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

I had problems with mine as the downloaded version chopped off the bottom half including part of the QR code. Took a few goes to get it right.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 105 of 124 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Funny old thing, mine came out blank with ERROR under the QR code, when I used the QR scanner on my code it was a Tommy Cooper moment! It all appeared - just like that - lol. So I have now given up trying to print the whole and just saved it on my phone.

Will try again next month - lol.

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 106 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

Belt and braces me Waddo. I have it printed and on my phone. Oh and saved in the laptop hard drive and cloud of course just in case you know.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 107 of 124 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Hi Chris, Oh I have it saved for sure, iPad, iPhone, Mac and NAS but they are all different versions of the same thing and none of them print it properly. Now operating under the idea that if it is not all "Their" fault then some of it (maybe all of it) may well be mine! Noticed differences across all my devices and how I print to a single printer as well, so first things first, make sure I have the required software for the printer on my two Mac's - don't use the mobiles (iPad/iPhone) for anything - delete and reinstall software for printer, trash all versions of saved from each device (including mobiles), take the NAS off line and start there. If I still end up with different versions of the same Pass then it's not me on the Mac's.

Love a challenge and this one is different to most as I have no input or control over what I can receive from the Pass owner but I must isolate my kit and prove to myself it is not me - I hope - lol. Effectively I can only do that outside of normal working hours or I will risk "Them" changing things as I go along and screwing up all the previous attempts and I would not know it! The game is on!!!

Saved the original copies plus all the other "changed" ones to a USB stick so I get to keep my history!

Mimi2
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 108 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Mimi2 »

Tried all combinations. Still says no record found🤬

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 109 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Mimi2 wrote:
Thu 05 Aug 2021 10:21 am
Phone 1111. You may get a call back from someone who speaks English and can look at your online records. I did, and I received a call back. They note your phone number automatically, I checked with them before I hung up to await the call back. The call came within 30 minutes which I thought not too bad.
libens volens potens

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 110 of 124 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

I think I have found the answer to MY problem. Run through everything I know and a lot that I had to research but nothing helped. Then I switched off the auto translate bit and just filled in the web form displayed in Turkish. It all worked fine, the PDF version is good and all the data is there and to my surprise - the print worked as well! Did it all again but with the translate back on - same as before, total rubbish.

Little things that I know had an effect. Always use capital letters! Don't use auto translate (Google translate)! Never assume, always check!

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 111 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

Mimi2 wrote:
Thu 05 Aug 2021 10:21 am
Mine said that but they did ring me back and quickly rectified it. My date of birth their end was wrong and my wife's middle name was spelt wrong. If you ring you will hear a fair bit of Turkish first but if you hang on you will get the usual crap music while you wait and then someone who can speak enough English to help you or they will get someone to ring you back. Stick with it because it will be sorted you just need to have a little patience.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 112 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Called 1111 first time and they asked me to send photos of passport and vaccine card to a WhatsApp number.
3 days later I still could not access my details on the AdaPass, so called 1111 again, this time I was asked to send details to WhatsApp number of person I was speaking to.
Details now on AdaApp. Downloaded, Printed and copied to phone.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

Smiler
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 113 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Smiler »

I had given up hope of getting my Ada pass sorted after sending the WhatsApp number several messages and them not even being read but this morning I woke up to a reply saying that all had been corrected. I have now been able to log in, checked all the info was correct and downloaded my pass 😊

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 114 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

For anyone else reading this instead of relying on the Whatsapp number alone ring 1111 and wait until the English message comes on where you will be able to sort it out with very helpful English speaking staff.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 115 of 124 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

I know most people have done this themselves but am trying to do the same fill in the questionnaire on laptop but doesn't seem to work. Do I have to do it on phone and is there a translation? Also two of the web sites recommended on here come up as error.

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 116 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

It looks like your best bet is to go to a vaccination centre, we went on Thursday, the lady turned up my details altered a couple of things and the bar code came up. I tried it on my phone no luck, tried it on my lap top got it, Took a photo, better than nothing.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 117 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

benjaminbutton wrote:
Sat 21 Aug 2021 2:52 pm
I know most people have done this themselves but am trying to do the same fill in the questionnaire on laptop but doesn't seem to work. Do I have to do it on phone and is there a translation? Also two of the web sites recommended on here come up as error.
Should be able to do on phone or computer. There is a translation here: https://kibkomnorthcyprusforum.com/view ... 52#p277052
Scroll down to AdaPass heading.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 118 of 124 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Thanks for your help, got mine done OK, but sadly I'll have to join what I gather are hundreds of people contacting 1111 as husband (after help from Google translate) appears not to be registered with the Health Ministry, although he was last Monday when he had his 3rd vax. I thought it was too good to be true getting mine done in minutes!!! BTW, I tried both phone and laptop, plus ticked that I wasn't a robot, but it was Submit that came up with the message. Do you think I should try a couple of times again, just in case the computer says "yes" tomorrow. ?

13roman58
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 119 of 124 in Discussion

Post by 13roman58 »

Why don't you go back to the clinic where he got vaccinated and get them to check the input on the computer?

faro
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 120 of 124 in Discussion

Post by faro »

Yes. Just done that. All sorted now. Wrong DOB.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 121 of 124 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

roman, I went back to last clinic (3rd vax) and they were very helpful, but could not understand why, everytime they typed in passport number it then reverted back to kimlik. The Dr in charge said not to bother, provided it showed all three vax and type of vax, the reader equipment would not be interested. Mine appears to do the same as well now.

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 122 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

Had our booster yesterday and downloaded the revised ADA pass this morning without an issue. Have to get them laminated now.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 123 of 124 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Chris, We went to Magic Touch out on the West side of Girne. They print your AdaPass onto a plastic card, similar to your driving license. I think they charged 40TL each but great. To keep in your wallet. If we manage to get residency again we will have that done the same instead of having the bit of paper. Would love to see the Gov putting our picture on the Stay Pass as well as the AdaPass then ID problems would be solved for all of us - lol.

jackvern
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 124 of 124 in Discussion

Post by jackvern »

Followed advice on KiB Kom and phoned 1111 they answered quite quickly and an English speaking gentleman dealt with the problem.,It appears the initial input was incorrect. They had used the Turkish i instead of English I and had confused the passport number with Kimlick. In addition they had put both vaccinations on the same date although my green card clearly shows a month separation. It’s no wonder they get mixed up when they jabber away to each other when dealing with you.
All sorted now and a very helpful and polite gentleman who dealt with me.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”