Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

13roman58
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

ADA Pass. TRNC

•   Message 1 of 124 in Discussion

Post by 13roman58 »

Yeniduzen newspaper.
You can apply for a covid 19 pass showing that you have been vaccinated.
Travel pass perhaps?

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: ADA Pass. TRNC

•   Message 2 of 124 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

According to 1111 this system is not yet in operation! Possibly by tomorrow it will be working.

The URL you need is adapass.gov.ct.tr and the form is simple to fill in - but not yet in operation!!!!
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

In Turkish at the moment.

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

I applied online for my AdaPass last night.

Input of passport number failed to generate the document. However, using my residency barcode number instead, was successful.

As it stands, l do not think the AdaPass contains sufficient personal information to make it of any use for travel outside of the TRNC.
libens volens potens

13roman58
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 124 in Discussion

Post by 13roman58 »

Didn't accept passport number, put in residency no. Came up with vaccination incomplete, even though all done in early March.???

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 6 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Maybe they are still feeding info into database. Not quite ready yet.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Trigger »

This is just for residents / citizens I presume?

tutor4u
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 124 in Discussion

Post by tutor4u »

used it this morning, used our passport numbers, both accepted, recieved our AdaPass, both downloaded and printed.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 9 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

tutor4u wrote:
Fri 16 Jul 2021 8:31 am
used it this morning, used our passport numbers, both accepted, recieved our AdaPass, both downloaded and printed.
Just tried again. Did not work. Did you put "P" in front of passport number?
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Soner wrote:
Fri 16 Jul 2021 8:50 am
tutor4u wrote:
Do you have residency here Soner?

If so, use the number below the barcode on your residency document in place of UK passport number, in the Kimlik field.
libens volens potens

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 11 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

a1sysman wrote:
Fri 16 Jul 2021 8:53 am
Soner wrote:
Fri 16 Jul 2021 8:50 am
tutor4u wrote:
Do you have residency here Soner?

If so, use the number below the barcode on your residency document in place of UK passport number, in the Kimlik field.
Yes and no. Quite complicated for me. I was automatically given citizenship, but back then the TRNC Gov made me choose a different surname to my passport and birth certificate. Since then I have had nothing but hassle with a dual identity, that I did not want. ||:((

tutor4u
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 124 in Discussion

Post by tutor4u »

[Just tried again. Did not work. Did you put "P" in front of passport number?/quote] NO "P' just Passport number, in this field 'Kimlik Numarası*

tutor4u
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 13 of 124 in Discussion

Post by tutor4u »

ADA.jpg

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 14 of 124 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Just tried again, used passport number - failed, used passport number with a P in front - failed, Used residency bar code number - failed.

Have had this sort of problem before and generally it works out that they start to input data alphabetically - not good news when surname begins with a W - was the same at pay parades as well!!!!

"This is just for residents / citizens I presume?" First page after you use the URL tells the whole story for that question!

dynamic
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 15 of 124 in Discussion

Post by dynamic »

Hi all. Just done ours and used the first numbers off the green vaccination card not passport number. Hope this helps.

mrsgee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 16 of 124 in Discussion

Post by mrsgee »

Just done ours, no problems, downloaded and printed a few copies. Followed Kathy Martins instructions on North Cyprus Expats Group, very clear and easy to do, so thank you to Kathy.

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 17 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Trigger wrote:
Fri 16 Jul 2021 8:28 am
This is just for residents / citizens I presume?
Residents, as in ex-pats, with TRNC residency, yes.

Citizens, as in those with work permits, TC living here, students, and anyone else "registered" to be here, yes also.

Those on holiday or short stay, no - unless Kimlik holders, ie registered as above.
libens volens potens

Panchocat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 18 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Panchocat »

Did mine with residency number and all fine except the date of both vaccinations is the same! Both say the date of first jab!
It would not accept hubby's passport or residency numbers and said no records!!!
Frustrating!

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 19 of 124 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Ours still not working despite all the combinations tried. Not tried the one off the facebook site which apparently works really well - but only if you have Facebook and find out what it is.

"Who or who should have a QR code
All Individuals Residing In Or Entering The TRNC Must Obtain An AdaPass Code If They Are Vaccinated."

That seems fairly plain and simple to me and it can be found on the first page of the URL you use, cleverly hidden in the third line down of questions on the right hand side - just click on it and it will tell you. I think the key is in the word Vaccinated - meaning vaccinated here in the TRNC. The application would not be able to find your details if you were vaccinated anywhere else in the World.

I guess that our vaccinations, having been both done in Girne, don't count as being in the TRNC - lol.

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 20 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

dynamic wrote:
Fri 16 Jul 2021 9:20 am
Hi all. Just done ours and used the first numbers off the green vaccination card not passport number. Hope this helps.
The first numbers on the green vaccination card should be either the Kimlik number (if a local), or passport number (if a foreign resident, etc).

If not passport number, what do your first numbers on your green vaccination card reference as your ID please?
libens volens potens

2Jays
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 21 of 124 in Discussion

Post by 2Jays »

Successfully completed, downloaded & printed. Only snag is that both vaccinations received are given as the same date.

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 22 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

It strikes me as though the information being input into the health ministry database at time of registration for first dose of vaccine, which in turn is accessed again at second dose of vaccine, has become the backbone of the AdaPass cross reference / verification in order to generate each individuals AdaPass.

The key to all this working successfully is consistent and correct input of information to the database or databases - there may be more than one involved, since, for some, passport number is matched and for others it is the residency number that is matched.

If the data inputter at each and every point of data input has not been guided to follow a tightly managed regime for data input it is very easy to create records across multiple databases that fail to match with information later fed into data fields such as the AdaPass webform.

If one has first registered to one database or another using two or more forenames, from thereon one must input exactly the same in any webform that will cross reference to the database(s). Not helpful if someone creates a webform requiring just your first forename. A cross reference may then well fail to match.

So how many different database records of our personal information are there here, cross referencing each other? Maybe only two. But even if there is only one database involved - the key is to input once again exactly as the data was initially recorded, else the computer says “No”.
libens volens potens

iancrumpy
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 23 of 124 in Discussion

Post by iancrumpy »

All the details on the certificates of my wife's and mine are correct ... the only issue is the lower part of the certificates are missing on the pdf ... I thought due to the strength (or rather lack of it) of our wi-fi ... hey ho ... at some point we'll visit a friend's office, where we can print out the certificates in full.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 24 of 124 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

What benefit does one have, being able to produce an ADA pass?

iancrumpy
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 25 of 124 in Discussion

Post by iancrumpy »

benjaminbutton wrote:
Fri 16 Jul 2021 5:34 pm
I thought the same actually. Some friends of ours had their green cards laminated ... surely that's as good.

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 26 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

iancrumpy wrote:
Fri 16 Jul 2021 5:46 pm
benjaminbutton wrote:
Fri 16 Jul 2021 5:34 pm
I thought the same actually. Some friends of ours had their green cards laminated ... surely that's as good.
The AdaPass has a QR code, as does one’s residency document.

Most smartphones can recognise a QR code and open the associated link directly. No need to log in as the QR code holds these details.

I keep both these documents as images on my phone (and stored online as back-ups).

Most will be familiar with QR boarding passes.

Who knows… maybe there will be electronic checking at points of entry in due course.
libens volens potens

Asia111

•   Message 27 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Asia111 »

Just got mine.

I used my residency permit bar code no to access.
Name and middle name as per residency permit and passport
Surname as per residency permit and passport
DOB
My jab dates were accurate

smartiepants
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 28 of 124 in Discussion

Post by smartiepants »

Tried last night to get my pass, no luck with passport no tried sticking the P in front etc nothing friend advised to put bar code in from residency permit, which worked but, not in my name someone else's name. So whats happened there , what to do.

smartiepants
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 29 of 124 in Discussion

Post by smartiepants »

Well would you believe it just did the same thing on my phone not laptop this time and its worked out ok printed it off no problem. so i don't know who other person was from Nicosia.

iancrumpy
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 30 of 124 in Discussion

Post by iancrumpy »

a1sysman wrote:
Fri 16 Jul 2021 6:01 pm
... maybe there will be electronic checking at points of entry in due course.
Yes, hopefully. And thanks for the explanation a1sysman.
The certificate pdfs for my wife and myself are all ready to be printed off. It might be that we have been glitch-free because of us having TRNC kimliks. I hope the rest of you get yours sorted soon.

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 31 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

smartiepants wrote:
Sat 17 Jul 2021 6:14 am
Well would you believe it just did the same thing on my phone not laptop this time and its worked out ok printed it off no problem. so i don't know who other person was from Nicosia.
Odd you had two “successful” experiences albeit one method returned a result with incorrect surname.

Out of curiosity, and only if you can be bothered to do so, please can you rerun the exercise on phone and laptop using your residency number to see if the results can be repeated - presuming you have already saved your (correct) AdaPass pdf from your phone.

I am borderline thinking this is a software bug, whilst not yet dismissing user input error.
libens volens potens

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 32 of 124 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

I notice that people are referring to a bar code on their residency, but what do we people do who obtained our residency last year, all of it in manual form and didn't have a computer in sight?

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 33 of 124 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

a1sysman, now I do feel positively antiquated. I have never used a QR code in my life, never had the need for one as yet. I'd better look it up on Google I suspect?!

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 34 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

benjaminbutton wrote:
Sat 17 Jul 2021 7:32 am
I notice that people are referring to a bar code on their residency, but what do we people do who obtained our residency last year, all of it in manual form and didn't have a computer in sight?
There are still residents with manual (passport stamped) valid residency?

I though residency application had gone online over a year ago and by now all who renewed their residency would have had to apply / complete the online route.

I suppose if anyone had a two year residency by the old method that might still be valid until expiry, which must be this year sometime. Renewal after will be online, like it or not.
libens volens potens

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 35 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

benjaminbutton wrote:
Sat 17 Jul 2021 7:35 am
a1sysman, now I do feel positively antiquated. I have never used a QR code in my life, never had the need for one as yet. I'd better look it up on Google I suspect?!
Soon as you look it up you will think to yourself “oh yeah, seen that, never gave it more than a passing glance”, or a thought along those lines (in which case it would be a barcode, pun intended).
libens volens potens

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 36 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

iancrumpy wrote:
Sat 17 Jul 2021 6:43 am
a1sysman wrote:
Fri 16 Jul 2021 6:01 pm
... maybe there will be electronic checking at points of entry in due course.
Yes, hopefully. And thanks for the explanation a1sysman.
The certificate pdfs for my wife and myself are all ready to be printed off. It might be that we have been glitch-free because of us having TRNC kimliks. I hope the rest of you get yours sorted soon.
Keep the pdf on your phone (with you). No need to print off really.
libens volens potens

Butterflyaway
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 37 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Butterflyaway »

a1sysman wrote:
Sat 17 Jul 2021 7:58 am
benjaminbutton wrote:
Sat 17 Jul 2021 7:32 am
There are still residents with manual (passport stamped) valid residency?

I though residency application had gone online over a year ago and by now all who renewed their residency would have had to apply / complete the online route.

I suppose if anyone had a two year residency by the old method that might still be valid until expiry, which must be this year sometime. Renewal after will be online, like it or not.

We renewed our Residency the old fashioned way in June 2020, backdated to March 2020 due to Covid. The Border staff are surprised that they still have to look in my passport for "the stamp"

Even though I was 58 at the time, I did ask for two years and since I had bought two years State Health Insurance, the lady smiled and said "yes"

So I will not get to start the online renewal until January 2022.

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 38 of 124 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Butterflyaway wrote: We renewed our Residency the old fashioned way in June 2020, …

Just got in under the wire!

Hopefully your passport number will suffice for AdaPass application, should you apply.

BTW, is there a number assigned to your passport stamped residency? Did you get supportive paperwork? I’m guessing not.
libens volens potens

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 39 of 124 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

That's enough, I have given up now. Have tried all the numbers from all the documents, used both forenames and single forename, tried with my iPhone, my iPad and my Mac Computer - even powered up my old Windows 7 beast as well but nothing works.

Either my data has not been input from the point of vaccination (Girne Old Bely building) or I am nowhere on the system at all - neither is my wife! Now no point in ringing 1111 as every Govt office now shut till after Bayram as well. Will just keep carrying our green cards if we go anywhere we need proof (Don't quite see how the Green Card is proof as I could make my own anyway) and wait till next month to try again.

Residency runs out first week in September and I bet the Police will want proof of vaccination/or not, including the Q code before that will be allowed to start.

Curses, trapped in technology after all these years working in it - just deserts my wife says - lol.

Asia111

•   Message 40 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Asia111 »

Hubby’s first and second dose dates entered wrong way round!

Butterflyaway
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 41 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Butterflyaway »

a1sysman wrote:
Sat 17 Jul 2021 8:20 am
Butterflyaway wrote: We renewed our Residency the old fashioned way in June 2020, …

Just got in under the wire!

Hopefully your passport number will suffice for AdaPass application, should you apply.

BTW, is there a number assigned to your passport stamped residency? Did you get supportive paperwork? I’m guessing not.
Passport number didn't work.

No other supportive paperwork. Residency File number didn't work either.

I have sent my details by whatsapp to the Health Ministry. Maybe they will sort it?

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 42 of 124 in Discussion

Post by erol »

waddo wrote:
Sat 17 Jul 2021 9:06 am
That's enough, I have given up now. Have tried all the numbers from all the documents, used both forenames and single forename, tried with my iPhone, my iPad and my Mac Computer - even powered up my old Windows 7 beast as well but nothing works.

Either my data has not been input from the point of vaccination (Girne Old Bely building) or I am nowhere on the system at all - neither is my wife! Now no point in ringing 1111 as every Govt office now shut till after Bayram as well. Will just keep carrying our green cards if we go anywhere we need proof (Don't quite see how the Green Card is proof as I could make my own anyway) and wait till next month to try again.
Same except mine and my spouses vaccines given at lapta clinic.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 43 of 124 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Yes, some of us started the Residency procedure at 7.15am in the poring rain in January 2020 and finished it manually during a sort of Window later in 2020 in Lefkosia. Again applied/payed for Medical cover from the Co-op Bank attached to GAU. Not long afterwards, that system/venue stopped. Hence, everything face to face and no computers involved. I well remember the police guy in Girne shouting out, "why do you British people have so much paper work" I was very, very tempted to tell him why, but thought the better of it.

cjtill
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 44 of 124 in Discussion

Post by cjtill »

I managed to get in ok with the number above my bar code on residency but it said I had not completed the vaccinations. My 2nd vaccine was on 21st May.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 45 of 124 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Until and unless someone comes to the house and says "you cannot leave your front door without all the gubbins that everyone else seems to be having" I'm doing nothing. No venue has yet asked as we don't sit inside to eat, shops haven't asked, car hire hasn't asked. Haven't had to visit anyone in hospital (they might ask) so unless someone refuses to accept my double sided green vaccination certificate, I'm staying stumm. No-one answered an earlier question of mine though. Why are some people paying and some getting the service FOC.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 46 of 124 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Well I have searched through your posts on this thread benjaminbutton but sorry to say I can not find your earlier question of "Why are some people paying and some getting the service FOC"??????

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 47 of 124 in Discussion

Post by erol »

waddo wrote:
Mon 19 Jul 2021 1:43 pm
Well I have searched through your posts on this thread benjaminbutton but sorry to say I can not find your earlier question of "Why are some people paying and some getting the service FOC"??????
FWIW me too.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 48 of 124 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Must have been on a similar thread, or MAYBE I as just asking the question of myself. So, I'll ask again, why do some people pay and other have it FOC.

Dalartokat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 49 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Dalartokat »

ROC introduced a Safe Pass, but not going down very well.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/7/1 ... d-measures
If you ever get tired one day of life, take a rest, lean your back on the stone, not people. Cold but safe...

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 50 of 124 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

benjaminbutton wrote:
Mon 19 Jul 2021 6:17 pm
Must have been on a similar thread, or MAYBE I as just asking the question of myself. So, I'll ask again, why do some people pay and other have it FOC.
As I see it, you pay for a PCR test if you are travelling abroad. Those that get it free of charge are those that work in TRNC industries that require staff to have a PCR test every 7 days and not an Antigen test. If you scroll down this page you will see a list of places of work that must have staff taking PCR Test: https://saglik.gov.ct.tr/TRAVEL-RULES

correct me if I am wrong.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”