General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

tansycat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Travelling with Children toTRNC from UK

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by tansycat »

Hi has anyone travelled with children recently to TRNC. My family are flying into Larnaca next month. They have been double vaccinated children are 7 and 11 and will have PCR tests before they come. They are concerned about quarantine. Anyone had any experience please. Thank you in advance.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

Re: Travelling with Children toTRNC from UK

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

tansycat wrote:
Fri 23 Jul 2021 1:04 pm
Hi has anyone travelled with children recently to TRNC. My family are flying into Larnaca next month. They have been double vaccinated children are 7 and 11 and will have PCR tests before they come. They are concerned about quarantine. Anyone had any experience please. Thank you in advance.
As you have been double vaccinated, and you all will have Negative PCR results, then there is no quarantine at the moment. And you will not need PCR tests on arrival at Larnaca Airport (which may entail up to 3 hours quarantine). However, these are the current rules, you need to check all rules for UK, RoC and TRNC nearer the time of travel.
Check this page nearer the date of travel, I will keep it up to date as best I can: viewtopic.php?p=277052#p277052

Coming to RoC from UK
UK Country Status: RED. Categorisation of countries can change at short notice, check the status of UK on Republic of Cyprus Gov website before travelling: https://cyprusflightpass.gov.cy/en/country-categories
Advice: Have a hardcopy of all documents before you travel

- Double Vaccinated:
- RoC Entry Flight Pass Required: https://cyprusflightpass.gov.cy
- Possible PCR Test at airport on arrival - results in 3 hours - children under 12 years do not need to be tested
- No Quarantine
Note: Negative PCR Test may not be required by RoC, but required by TRNC if you intend to cross border
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”