General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Residency from scratch.

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Am coming up very soon to renewing our residency. We have never as yet had to do anything "on line" so will be starting from absolute scratch and to be honest not looking forward to it, having read on Kibcom the many threads of problems that even Tech Savvy members have had. Last year when it was a "manual" procedure, we had to go to Koop Bank and pay over the counter for a Medical certification to prove we had state medical cover. Does this still have to be done, at which bank and how much. Thanks in fear and trepidation.

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Residency from scratch.

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

Paying for the state medical insurance is part of the online process. You sign up, upload passport and muhtar letter, get allocated an appointment at the police station (system tells you what documents to take with you according to the category you are applying under). Once you have completed your appointment you log back in and once the Immigration Department has checked your documents the system will ask you to pay for the insurance and blood tests (if applicable). You have to pay for these with a local bank card. As you complete each process the system moves on to the next stage until eventually you will be asked to pay for the residency (can use a UK card for this) and then the document is issued and can be downloaded. The whole process is currently taking quite a few weeks to complete.

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

This is a really good guide https://www.infonorthcyprus.com/temporary-residency
Within it there is this link to a step by step guide https://www.infonorthcyprus.com/online-residency
Make sure when registering that you correctly input your mobile number because your ID and password will be sent to that number and once input it can't be changed without contacting the immigration department (you don't want to do that). The same mobile number can be used for more than one application. Make sure you save the ID(s) and password(s) as they will be required for every login forever more...

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Hammerhead »

I am going to apply for my renewal residency,but I cannot find my password

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Hammerhead wrote:
Sun 25 Jul 2021 7:17 am
I am going to apply for my renewal residency,but I cannot find my password
Not a problem. There is a "Forgot Password" option. https://permissions.gov.ct.tr/staypermit/login

From the outset you can change the password automatically generated for you to something more familiar if you so wish.
libens volens potens

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Hammerhead »

Ok thankyou

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”