Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Tinlough 2
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Paying Kibtek online from Uk

•   Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Tinlough 2 »

Help Please.

I am trying to log in and arrange to pay our electricity bills on-line. Our bills are currently sorted by a very kind friend. If anyone can assist I would be very grateful

For info.... I do not have a bank account in TRNC. We have paid for our internet (MM) prior to arrival of family on a Mastercard currency card. So I am hoping that I can do same for Electricity.

When we set up the Electricity account we used a fellow swallow's TRNC phone number. I am hoping to change that to just email notifications and pay on the above card

I have tried to log in via the account tab, but it is not recognising any info I put in. I don't know if I should be using another part of the site as this is the only part I can see where I can change settings to English

All advice gratefully received. Thank you.

MrsD
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Paying Kibtek online from Uk

•   Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

Post by MrsD »

You could try emailing them. I have always found them very helpful by email and they usually respond quite quickly.

[email protected]

jofra
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

Post by jofra »

If you have a Visa or Mastercard credit card (UK bank) and you have the account number (Hesap No), you can pay very easily here - I pay my Kibtek (in advance "top-up") by this method, and also pay my council tax and water bill the same way. I've been doing this for fifteen months now without any problems - if the site comes up in Turkish, just click on the TR button top right of the page.

2Jays
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

Post by 2Jays »

Agree with Jofra, follow the link provided and it really is easy. You also receive a receipt which you can file (if you pay direct online to Kibtek a receipt is not provided, although it does does work fine.

Tinlough 2
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Tinlough 2 »

Thank you all for your help much appreciated, but maybe back for more

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Trigger »

jofra wrote:
Tue 27 Jul 2021 3:19 pm
If you have a Visa or Mastercard credit card (UK bank) and you have the account number (Hesap No), you can pay very easily here - I pay my Kibtek (in advance "top-up") by this method, and also pay my council tax and water bill the same way. I've been doing this for fifteen months now without any problems - if the site comes up in Turkish, just click on the TR button top right of the page.
That site looks very useful…. However, I cannot see Esentepe on there? Are some belediyesis not on there?

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Trigger wrote:
Thu 29 Jul 2021 6:38 am
That site looks very useful…. However, I cannot see Esentepe on there? Are some belediyesis not on there?
Correct. I don’t know why but it could possibly be they cannot reach agreement on commission rate to be paid to Paypoint. Don’t quote me on that.
libens volens potens

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Trigger »

Ah right, thanks A1sysman. Just making sure I wasn’t being thick.

steveodp
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

Post by steveodp »

If you have the account number you can message Kibtek via their FB page and they will update the account's email and phone number (if you want), so that you receive the bills. You can then pay via the link on the email using any card. It's what I did.

Terri299
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Terri299 »

I have tried to see where I can register online, just want to see the bills. For some reason as I have selected English option, I can’t translate any pages on the website, only the home page is in English. Any suggestions where I can do this. I can pay, but don’t want to do that, just see a breakdown of my bills. I couldn’t find the Kibtek app in the App Store either although website says to download 🤷‍♀️

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Trigger »

The app stopped working a couple of months ago now Terri. Shame as that was a good way of itemising your bill. Some members of the board have posted instructions on how to pay using the website, but imo, it is not as good as the app was.

Hopefully they will update the app at some point in the near future.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”