General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

KAR
Verified Charity
Verified Charity

A new series coming soon - from KAR

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by KAR »

Netflix gave you Tales of the City - BBC gave you The Canterbury Tales - Channel 4 gave you The Handmaids Tale ....... now KAR is pleased to present "Handan's Tale".....

TRAILER
There once was a shaggy blonde female TAG Dog - with the number 926 on her bright red ear tag. She had been health checked and neutered as part of the KAR TAG scheme and she was living in the community of Kyrenia area.
Unfortunately for her she was not readily accepted, by humans and the existing community dogs, so it was decided that she would have to be moved up to the KAR Rescue Centre.
Valentines Day 2013 Tag 926 came to live at KAR. She was a happy friendly dog and so staff named her Handan (which in Turkish means happy, joyful, cheerful) and she soon settled in.
Over the years Handan has had visitors playing with her, grooming her, taking her for walks but never offering her a home of her own.
Until now !!!!!!!!
We have been contacted by a couple in the UK who were interested in adopting one of our dogs ,. They ,very sadly, had lost one of their older dogs. In their words
“ The reason we are adopting her is because we had a little pack of three dogs but we recently lost one of our dogs Keo to a very aggressive heart tumour and she was only 9 years old. I am heartbroken that she did not get her senior years with us and so I want to give that opportunity to another dog which is why we chose Handan and not a pup! We also chose Handan because she is a bit bigger and although she is still a Cyprus poodle type she still looks very different to Keo as I didn't want to just replicate Keo - I want to have new and different memories with Handan.”
Handan and KAR will be sharing with you her “Tale” over the next few months. You can follow her progress as she gets ready to make herself a new life – in a home of her very own after being with KAR for the last 8 years.
Coming soon will be Episode 1 of “Handans Tale”
coming soon.jpg
KAR account is just for posting and not responding to queries. Contact our Office for information.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: A new series coming soon - from KAR

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Can't wait how exciting, with a cliff hanger at the end of every episode?

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”