Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

KAR
Verified Charity
Verified Charity

Handan's Tale - episode 2

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by KAR »

66f831b8 2.jpg
Opening scene – Handan is sashaying along the red carpet, gently flicking her blonde locks over her shoulders whilst giving doe eye looks to the throngs of her admirers.
Reality check – she is running around like a loon, barking constantly and tail wagging like crazy.
“Hey you will never guess what ….. I mean really who’da thought it … the “Crew” have told me that I have only gone and bagged myself a family – a family just for me. They explained that is why I had been down to get those nasty nasty jabs from the vet (and there was me worrying that I had caught that blummin virus, we keep hearing about that the humans keep getting ). Mind you it is nice to get out of the mayhem every now and then, but for JABS !!!! and it is quite scary on the Outside.
So i have had 2 jabs and then they tell me that I will soon have to give blood – ummmmm I’m not so sure about that !!! Will I get it back ?
I hope it is going to be alright – 2 of my friends left last week t go to “families” – they left and we haven’t seen them since – I do hope it’s going to be alright.
The Crew keep telling me how lucky I am ----- jabbed twice and then having to give away some of my home-made blood – not sure if I call that “lucky”. The Crew tell me that my family live in somewhere called Hertfordshire – it is nice and green they tell me and they don’t have them dammed Cicadas who are enough to give a gal a headache. So it can’t be too bad can it?
I must admit to feeling an intsy bit excited – not too much you understand – just an intsy bit….for now “

Closing scene …….. Handan mooches up and down for a little while, sniffing the searing hot air, turns around and suddenly jumps onto her kennel ----she looks all around her with an inquisitive look in her big eyes. Can she see Hertfordshire from up there ???
IMG-20210729-WA0003.jpg
KAR account is just for posting and not responding to queries. Contact our Office for information.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”