General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Once upon a Time in Cyprus new season filming now

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

Starring Ahmet Kural, Serkan Çayoğlu, Pelin Karahan, Tayanç Ayaydın, Gülper Özdemir and Devrim Saltoğlu, the first season of the series, which was broadcast as "Once Upon a Time Cyprus", will be screened on TRT 1 in the second season with the name "Cyprus Zafere Doğru". According to the statement made by TRT, the shooting of the TV series "Erenköy Resistance", which went down in history as the Epic of Çanakkale, will be screened and will meet with the audience under the name "Cyprus Towards Victory" in the new season. In the new episodes, the Erenköy Resistance will be reflected on the screen with all its reality and strikingness. In addition to the epic resistance of the Cypriot students and mujahideen who left their university education to defend their homeland from Ankara, Istanbul and England, as well as the heroic pilot Captain Cengiz Topel, the first air war martyr of Turkey, brought to life by actor Kemal Uçar, the heartbreaking story of transition to history is with the audience. will meet. NEW NAMES HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN THE SECOND SEASON STAFF Young actor Mehmet Aykaç "Erdil", Tekin Temel "Ali Rıza Vuruşkan", Musab Ekici "Kurtcebe" and Metin Büktel were included in the cast of the series as "Journalist". Produced by TMC Film, produced by Erol Avcı, directed by Osman Taşçı and Barış Erçetin, and written by Emre Özdür and Başar Başaran, "Cyprus Victory Towards" will soon be on TRT 1 screens in the new season.

OKU, YORUMLA ve PAYLAŞ ==> https://www.kibrisgazetesi.com/kibris/t ... 17891.html

Kıbrıs Gazetesi

stereotomy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Once upon a Time in Cyprus new season filming now

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by stereotomy »

Lol, Ahmet Kural? Alleged harasser of Sıla? were they short of actors?

I will almost think he was intentionally chosen...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE6Fz01Q2WI

MnM
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Once upon a Time in Cyprus new season filming now

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by MnM »

Thanks for this wanderer, you've been busy. And now i have my goggles on i can see that Ahmet Kural was not a hairdresser from Sila :lol:

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”