General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

MnM
Verified Member
Verified Member

AdaPass queries

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by MnM »

Coming to TRNC via Larnaca shortly, finally. Filled in the "TRNC Passenger" details within AdaPass this morning on my mobile phone. Anyone else had the same / similar problems below?

Initial input, it asked to take a pic of Vaccination form, printed out the NHS one with both jabs on, each with own QR code, scanned the first into AdaPass thinking it would then ask for the second but it didn't, so does the database assume I've only had 1 jab?

Clicked on the "AdaPass Code", filled in all the details there and it said i wasn't on the database. Do the details take time to upload?

I assume each person has to create their own AdaPass as well?

Obviously we'll have multiple print-outs of everything plus digital copies of cert's pdf's etc on phone.

13roman58
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: AdaPass queries

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by 13roman58 »

You can enter with PCR test and NHS vaccine certificate up to 27th now.
Problems with the Ada pass system, some can ,some can't complete the application.

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

MnM wrote:
Tue 14 Sep 2021 8:47 am
Coming to TRNC via Larnaca shortly, finally. Filled in the "TRNC Passenger" details within AdaPass this morning on my mobile phone. Anyone else had the same / similar problems below?

Initial input, it asked to take a pic of Vaccination form, printed out the NHS one with both jabs on, each with own QR code, scanned the first into AdaPass thinking it would then ask for the second but it didn't, so does the database assume I've only had 1 jab?

Clicked on the "AdaPass Code", filled in all the details there and it said i wasn't on the database. Do the details take time to upload?

I assume each person has to create their own AdaPass as well?

Obviously we'll have multiple print-outs of everything plus digital copies of cert's pdf's etc on phone.
MnM

Take a read of my post about travelling out on 7 Sept.

If you want anymore info feel free to pm be.

Click the grey/black tab Passengers Adapass. This is for people arriving from overseas. Fill in the details required. We scanned our NHS QR code for second vaccination. Did not/could not scan PCR test. But not required. Final page has tab for “save as pdf”. Press this and your pass will be saved on phone. Screenshot/print.

However if you really cannot complete it, then just have printouts of NHS VACCINATION AND PCR TEST.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

MnM
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by MnM »

Thanks for that, i think i've done it, found the download on my phone this time. "Arrival Country" I put Cyprus and also for Countries Visited Last 10 days". Printed off now all ready.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”