Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Mayhem and Chaos in Girne Tax Office

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Arrived at 8am - told that all numbers had "gone" and to return at 1pm

Arrived at 12.45 - told that all numbers had gone. As the same person was still on duty and she remembered me, I told her that I refused to accept that and I wanted a number. She went into a back office and brought out a 4 figure number ticket, commencing with a 6.

After half an hour it was obvious there was no logic behind the lit up numbers showing on the board. Many locals had the same impression because some people had their number called after just 15 minutes of waiting. Finally questions were asked - answer being there was something was wrong with the numbering system.

After a nearly three hours, some of us were becoming more than a little agitated, as were other people with tickets commencing with a 6. Apparently the ticket girl had forgotten to amend the system to register tickets commencing with a 6 had been handed out.

Almost a four hour wait to change log books to the new owners. (Not including getting up at Sparrows Fart in order to get to Tax Office for 8am. BTW: Whole procedure took 8 minutes in total. Get your act together Tax Office, because the locals are becoming very restless.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”