General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

dickieandjane
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

What do we need for entry into TRNC

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by dickieandjane »

Apologies in advance if this subject is already covered. We are making a really late booking to come out on this Sunday 3rd October. We are fully vaccinated with up to date NHS QR code.
Do we need to take a PCR test within 72 hours of travel or no test?
Do we need any other documentation or have to fill out any forms in advance of travel.
Much appreciate any information

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

Re: What do we need for entry into TRNC

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Are you coming via the South or into Ercan? If South then you will need both Flight Pass and AdaPass plus Neg 72hrs PCR result.
- RoC Entry Flight Pass Required: https://cyprusflightpass.gov.cy
- TRNC Entry AdaPass passenger form: https://adapass.gov.ct.tr
- Within 72 Hour Negative PCR Test required prior to entry. Children aged 7 to 17 entering the TRNC with vaccinated parents, only need to meet Negative PCR test result. Children 6 years and under can enter with their parents, no restrictions, no tests needed.

There is information here: viewtopic.php?p=277052#p277052
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

Toradoshi
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Toradoshi »

We came over via Larnaca with British airways on Tuesday 28th sept . We filled in Cyprus flight pass and added docs to that, then filled out what we could on Ada pass as you can’t load all docs there as doesn’t take photos only QR code so put vaccine one in there and got a QR code from them and printed that off. Had PCR test three days before and got results that had no QR code on so just printed them off and took them with us. So once we sent the flight pass through to BA received an email saying all was ok and we could fly. Got to Heathrow on Tuesday and went through security very quickly. When we landed at Larnaca and was walking through there was a lady asking to see flight pass,scrolling through the papers we had she glimpsed the QR code and said ok and we went to security and the line for EU citizens and UK was the same line. The scanner didn’t work for us but went to booth and the man asked us to drop mask to look at us, stamped our passport and waved us through. Got to baggage and cases were already off the belt and waiting for us. We went outside and that all took approx 20 mins from getting off plane to being outside the terminal.Taxi was waiting outside to take us to Alsancak, got to the border in Nicosia and there was a Greek border force booth first (never had that before)to show your papers and then drive up to the Turkish one. We gave them our documents ( all printed in advance ) Positive test results and vaccine proof,and at this time someone was called over and we were told to park by the side and wait. The taxi driver got out and i went with him to the booth to find if there was a problem, but they just wanted to see my Kimlik card ( my wife doesn’t have one) and then they asked how long we were staying to which i said two weeks and the man said you have 30 days to leave! At no time did they ask for the Ada pass which we had ( I didn’t realise my wife had them separate in her bag) but didn’t give to them. But all in all it was pretty easy going considering the worry we had before hand wondering if we had done everything right and the worry about the pcr test 3 days before playing on our minds. But we’re back and enjoying the Cyprus sun and food again and visiting relatives in Akdogan and Famagusta. Lovely.😀
I

dickieandjane
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by dickieandjane »

Thank you

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”