Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

CPFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

ADA Pass - question please!

•   Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

Post by CPFC »

Hello all

I am heading out tomorrow and I am struggling to complete the ADA Pass - as I am getting “person not found on the database” - not sure where I am going wrong?

Do I put down TRNC at the start?
Under ID number I have used Passport number - is this correct?

Many thanks :+1:)

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

Re: ADA Pass - question please!

•   Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Are you heading for the TRNC?
If so you need to complete the TRNC Passenger Form: https://adapass.gov.ct.tr
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

CPFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

Post by CPFC »

Thanks Soner - Yes coming to TRNC tomorrow via Larnaca- this is the form I am trying to complete but struggling..

Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Bloss
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Bloss »

Hi Try using your Residency Mo insead of your Passport No

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

CPFC wrote:
Tue 05 Oct 2021 4:05 pm
Thanks Soner - Yes coming to TRNC tomorrow via Larnaca- this is the form I am trying to complete but struggling..

Any suggestions?

Many thanks
I think someone on forum had this problem before. For the country you need to enter UK, then you will have option to change ID to Passport. There will be a dropbox icon on the selection.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

You need to select your Nationality at the top for the Drop down to work. If you enter United Kingdom then scroll down to "Choose Document Type" click on the "v" then you will see options to click on: ID or Passport.

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

Also it only works on a mobile device not a laptop that's where you get not known on database

CPFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

Post by CPFC »

Thank you all for your help- much appreciated…

Toradoshi
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Toradoshi »

They will also ask you to upload your vaccination QR code but it only takes one, so we just put the first jab and then it asks for proof of PCR negative but we were unable to do this as there was no QR code with our confirmation so we didn’t do anything and just submitted it and it went through ok. After i think I scrolled to the bottom of the page where you had the option to print off the Ada pass, which we did. Have only been asked for it twice while being here though but still carry it with us although they don’t scrutinise it at all.

Cheetah
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Cheetah »

I started filling the TRNC Passanger Form last night and everything went ok until there was this vaccination QR page. That opened the scanning mode in my cellphone and I wasn´t quite ready for it, so it took a while before I found the printed version of the EU Digital COVID Certificate (GreenPass) and then ... I don´t know what I did or what the hell happened but the scanning closed before I had the vaccination document ready. I continued the process anyway and finally the form was succesfully sent. But the problem is that my phone definitely did not scan the GreenPass QR code but more likely something from my laptop screen. I tried to refill the Passanger Form but then it did not ask for the vaccination QR at all. I do have proof both in my cellphone and as a printed version that I have had both the jabs, but anyway this situation bothers me and I don´t know what to do to be able to fill the form correctly.

Cheetah
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Cheetah »

I decided - one more time - to try to complete the Passanger Form, and suddenly the Vaccination Form link did appear on my cellphone screen! Weird because the last time I tried it didn´t show up. Anyway, the form was now completed "by the book" and I printed a few copies, too.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”