General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

DieHard
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Cannot renew residency

•   Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Post by DieHard »

My husbands residency runs out this week and he has not been able to renew it, there is no renew bar on his residency screen. He has been to Trevor and his young lady could not help. She tried a new residency but it did not send password etc.
He is doing it on the laptop he did his originally residency. He has tried the telephone number numerous times and it does not get answered. Has anyone got any suggestions or is it a run into Lefkosa?

tansycat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Cannot renew residency

•   Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Post by tansycat »

I am interested in this as I am having the same problem.

DieHard
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Post by DieHard »

Tansycat we went to Lefkosa today, residency department was closed but we managed to get some information. Went to information desk on left as you go into building and asked for Mrs Fatosh, taken through a side door to her office. They have a technical problem and she gave us a new password, Abcd1234 used it and got through, so maybe try it as seems like an emergency number.

Hair Cut
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Hair Cut »

DieHard wrote:
Thu 14 Oct 2021 9:43 am
Tansycat we went to Lefkosa today, residency department was closed but we managed to get some information. Went to information desk on left as you go into building and asked for Mrs Fatosh, taken through a side door to her office. They have a technical problem and she gave us a new password, Abcd1234 used it and got through, so maybe try it as seems like an emergency number.
They gave me that password last year, trouble is it's so easy to forget !!!!

dippersgirl
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Post by dippersgirl »

So.....when do you use the password????? What is it for???
We are renewing, after the police visit, we waited 3 weeks - it was at 50% on the application - , and then suddenly the request for the health payment came through. I paid with my Amazon credit card and it said 'paid', but they never took the money, after a week, I cancelled that with the card people and then used my new Turk Bank card(one rather like the revolut card, I think). after about a week it showed on the application, which then had moved to 60%. and said the immigration is evaluating!! We have now waited for progress since 11.10.21. It's only a week.....................so how long before we worry?? We don't really want to go to Nicosia - soooo far from Dipkarpaz.

SunnyParkers
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Post by SunnyParkers »

Dippersgirl, we paid our health insurance on 22nd September and our request for residency payment and actual residency came through last week - so about 3 weeks for us

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Dippersgirl, I paid health insurance on 3rd August. Stayed at 60% for 2 months. Request for payment came through 7th October, paid and issued immediately. Don't worry, you could be a while waiting yet.

dippersgirl
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Post by dippersgirl »

Thank you Alphamike and Sunnyparkers!! Cheered me up!!!!!

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”