General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

poppy++1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

hausberg reviews

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by poppy++1 »

Has anyone brought or used Hausberg in any form ie Hoover slow cooker etc, there seems to be a lot in the shops now.
Thank you in adavance

dippersgirl
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: hausberg reviews

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by dippersgirl »

I ordered a mini oven with two cooking hobs on the top from Teknogold via the internet,.the quality was so bad, I asked them to take it back. I switched it on just to see how it worked, the control knobs got extemely hot, the whole thing was too hot to handle. The trays in the oven fitted so badly, I hardly could move them.
Teknogold were no problem at all, in fact the bloke there agreed with me, once he checked the item!!!!
They came and collected it and paid me a full refund in cash!!!!
Bought from them before, very reliable, happy to deliver to Dipkarpaz!!!!!!

poppy++1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by poppy++1 »

Thank you dippersgirl
Brought an Hausberg item from TeknoMega, had a heck of a job to get the money back after 7 weeks in repair shop.

Had been wary to get anything else by this company, you have made my mind up, I'll look for another make.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Useful to know, thank you both.
I am always very wary of buying unknown makes of electrical goods, and prefer to do a bit of research and see if I can find, preferably verified online reviews. It's also worth checking out that for larger expense items that it can be serviced and repaired here.

poppy++1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by poppy++1 »

alphamike the first Item I purchased was faulty, the experiance with the shop was off putting.
Before buying another bigger item, Hausberg was googled nothing came up for reveiws.
I knew the forum would have the answer and it did, now loolking in Saraf stores and other shops.

dippersgirl
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by dippersgirl »

Well, I do not know of Teknomagna, is that in Girne??

TEKNOGOLD is excellent, I first encountered them online when looking for printer ink for my big HP scanner printer, not only could they get it, it was delivered to Dipkarpaz as well!! Perfect customer service. I dealt with Kemal and he is the best !!

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”