Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

niceone
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

new app

•   Message 1 of 21 in Discussion

Post by niceone »

Hi

Filling out the new guvende kal app to enter TRNC it is asking for an antigen test number, so I took an antigen test and put the number in but it won't recognise it, any ideas anyone? I'm stuck, can't go any further

niceone
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: new app

•   Message 2 of 21 in Discussion

Post by niceone »

Sorted, eventually got a text to pay for an antigen test, had to pay 90 TL got the code, partner did not have to pay or get one, must be random

forestpixie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 21 in Discussion

Post by forestpixie »

So can i just check, you pay for the test via the app and then they text you the code?

niceone
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 21 in Discussion

Post by niceone »

The text message sends you to payment outside of the app, then gives you a code to add to app, then you get your QR code

13roman58
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 21 in Discussion

Post by 13roman58 »

niceone wrote:
Wed 10 Nov 2021 2:31 pm
Sorted, eventually got a text to pay for an antigen test, had to pay 90 TL got the code, partner did not have to pay or get one, must be random
Do you have to fill out this if you are flying into Ercan ,with TRNC Adapass ,Residency and proof off property ownership?
Any advice please.

Tor
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 21 in Discussion

Post by Tor »

can i do this on a tablet and enter a mobile number for code or does it have to be done on phone (i can't print from my phone
)?

niceone
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 21 in Discussion

Post by niceone »

Yes you can Tor, we did the pass on the tablet and the code came to the phone, this was where the confusion was it didn't tell us it would do that and it was sometime before we noticed the text, we also screenshot the QR code as well as printing it off

niceone
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 21 in Discussion

Post by niceone »

sorry I can't help you 13roman58 we are swallows and don't have residency

niceone
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 21 in Discussion

Post by niceone »

Starting from 1/11/21 onwards there is an option to complete a digital travel document using Guvende kal/stay safe app instead of adapass for entry. The option will become mandatory starting 08/11/21 and replace the adapass system, during a transition period between 1/11/21 and 08'/11/21 you can still enter North Cyprus by filling in the adapass TRNC passenger entry form

Tor
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 21 in Discussion

Post by Tor »

Thanks for that, I thought we had to do both so this replaces the adapass.

Sultan
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 21 in Discussion

Post by Sultan »

So when filling in the details on the app it asks for an antigen code and say fee of 90 TL. Do you have to pay this first to get a test number? It also asks for a He's number. Can I ignore this, as I think it is something to do with Turkish vaccinations? Hopefully flying via larnaca Friday if can get all this sorted.

niceone
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 21 in Discussion

Post by niceone »

Sultan wrote:
Wed 10 Nov 2021 8:00 pm
So when filling in the details on the app it asks for an antigen code and say fee of 90 TL. Do you have to pay this first to get a test number? It also asks for a He's number. Can I ignore this, as I think it is something to do with Turkish vaccinations? Hopefully flying via larnaca Friday if can get all this sorted.
Yes you do have to pay first to get the code to put on the pass,

We don't have a he's code so ignored it and it all worked ok, we have our QR codes

Good luck

niceone
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 13 of 21 in Discussion

Post by niceone »

I found this info on the high life hotel website, it might be helpful for people

Starting 01/11/2021 onwards, there is an option to complete a Digital Travel Document using Guvende Kal / Stay Safe app instead of AdaPass for entry. The option will become mandatory starting 08/11/2021 and replace the AdaPass system. During a transition period between 01/11/2021 and 08/11/2021, you can still enter North Cyprus by filling in the AdaPass TRNC Passenger Entry Form.

Guvende Kal / Stay Safe process is available as an app or is at https://kktckarantina.com/en. To create a Digital Travel Document:

Download the Guvende Kal (Stay Safe) app from Apple Store or Google Play Store to your smart device.

Create a Digital Travel Document from within the application. To do so:

Launch the app and register your phone number to get a code and confirm. International phone numbers accepted.

Receive a link to pay for a bracelet or antigen test and to get a code.

Follow further instructions.

Those who do not have a smart device must fill out the Digital Travel Document (TRNC Entry Form) at https://kktckarantina.com/en/travel-code/register. They must keep the completed form with them when they enter the country, either digitally or as a printout.

If you do not need to go into quarantine according to the country entry criteria, pay for a test and create a Digital Travel Document. If you do not have an address to provide in North Cyprus, you also follow the same procedure and must be prepared to pay for your accommodation too.

If you do have to go into quarantine according to the country entry criteria and can provide an address in North Cyprus country, pay for a wristband and create a Digital Travel Document

Citizens of the Republic of Turkey can upload their HES codes, vaccination documents and PCR test results to the Digital Travel Document.

Passengers must keep the uploaded PCR and vaccine information with them digitally or as a printout, as they will be checked upon entry to the TRNC.

13roman58
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 14 of 21 in Discussion

Post by 13roman58 »

Adapass for entry into the TRNC is still relevant for citizens and residents.
This is for tourists.

forestpixie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 15 of 21 in Discussion

Post by forestpixie »

I'm wondering what happens if you have pcr prior to travel, how do you skip the payment part once your pcr and vaccine is uploaded?

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 16 of 21 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

forestpixie wrote:
Fri 12 Nov 2021 7:59 am
I'm wondering what happens if you have pcr prior to travel, how do you skip the payment part once your pcr and vaccine is uploaded?
Whether you had a PCR test or not, the MoH website states that all arrivals will be tested.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

forestpixie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 17 of 21 in Discussion

Post by forestpixie »

Ah ok its all so confusing I'm reading other places that you're only tested if you didnt get prior to travel so really no point getting one beforehand. Does this also apply to the border?

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 18 of 21 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

forestpixie wrote:
Fri 12 Nov 2021 9:18 am
Ah ok its all so confusing I'm reading other places that you're only tested if you didnt get prior to travel so really no point getting one beforehand. Does this also apply to the border?
Someone else has posted on forum that you do not need to get tested if you have been tested before. The MoH as usual is open to interpretation. Also, I had been informed by someone who had arrived with negative PCR test and had been tested again at Ercan.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

forestpixie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 19 of 21 in Discussion

Post by forestpixie »

Its never clear eh.....sigh. Thank you for your help.

niceone
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 20 of 21 in Discussion

Post by niceone »

We arrived last night, Ercan staff seem completely unaware of the new app for tourists and swallows and were trying to get us to pay again for an antigen test, took a lot of sorting out, it seemed like everyone had to have a test, it was mayhem
They give you a form on the plane to enter the details again, you take this form to pay for the test and get it stamped, then get tested then take the form to another queue to have a sticker on (which bizarrely has the name of the app on it) then you have to show the form to the police at the exit, took forever with the queues

forestpixie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 21 of 21 in Discussion

Post by forestpixie »

I've flown into Ercan twice once in September once in November both times organised chaos. The form on the plane has out of date information, I feel like correcting it each time! I'm not really sure its encouraging anyone to fly into Ercan, nobody knows what is going on.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”