General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

ozankoys
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

ADAPASS help

•   Message 1 of 28 in Discussion

Post by ozankoys »

Good morning neither mine bor my husband’s ADAPASS are working since we had a booster last week. I have rung 1111 & the guy said it was now OK but they are not I cannot access the system at all.
Is there somewhere you can go to get them sorted please?

13roman58
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: ADAPASS help

•   Message 2 of 28 in Discussion

Post by 13roman58 »

Go to the place that you got your booster and they should be able to assist you,

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 28 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

A friend had a problem a couple of weeks ago and this worked

Go back in, on form click the downward arrow next to Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and select United Kingdom, further down at ID click downward arrow and select passport. All other details remain the same.

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 28 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

You have to go back onto the site and start again. It will recognise you and your previous jabs but you do have click the green button that says " Click now to get KKTC AdaPass code. This seems to be wrong because of course you already have an AdaPass code nevertheless this is what you do and it will be easy enough. You cannot scan the code yourself anymore for some reason.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 28 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

less and less establishments that started to ask for antigenor PCN proof appear not to be doing so any longer, Sha who used to do everything, now only ask to wear mask, scan Adapass and take temp. Also No more writing name and phone number. Few people disinfected hands either, which I strongly believe in, but seems to be going by the board.

torontomapleleaf
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 28 in Discussion

Post by torontomapleleaf »

Re establishments not asking for antigen;
As of this weekend just gone fully vaccinated do not require antigen/PCR test to enter indoor spaces.

TML
The Mountie always gets his man

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 28 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

benjaminbutton wrote:
Mon 20 Dec 2021 1:42 pm
less and less establishments that started to ask for antigenor PCN proof appear not to be doing so any longer, Sha who used to do everything, now only ask to wear mask, scan Adapass and take temp. Also No more writing name and phone number. Few people disinfected hands either, which I strongly believe in, but seems to be going by the board.
The new rules issued a few days ago, have done away with requiring antigen if you are vaccinated to go into restaurants etc.
Some of us can't disinfect our hands due to dermatitis, eczema or some other skin complaint.
Your details will be on your Adapass, so no need to take name and phone number.

Mowgli597
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 28 in Discussion

Post by Mowgli597 »

torontomapleleaf wrote:
Mon 20 Dec 2021 2:33 pm
Re establishments not asking for antigen;
As of this weekend just gone fully vaccinated do not require antigen/PCR test to enter indoor spaces.
Where did you see that please? Have you an official link?

Thanks in advance.

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 28 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

It is here but it takes a bit of working out with a translation.

https://saglik.gov.ct.tr/BULA%C5%9EICI- ... N-KARARLAR

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 28 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Mowgli if you scroll down a bit, it's number 5 in local newspaper. Google should translate it.

https://www.kibrisgazetesi.com/kibris/b ... 22642.html

Mowgli597
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 28 in Discussion

Post by Mowgli597 »

Thank you. That makes a big difference to, for example, St Andrew’s Church especially over the Christmas period. Checking antigen/PCR tests as well as Adapasses was a major headache.

ETA The English language version of the Ministry of Health website referenced above can be found at https://saglik.gov.ct.tr/TRAVEL-RULES

Panchocat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 28 in Discussion

Post by Panchocat »

How do you get your latest jab added to your adapass. I have forgotten what we did last time.

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 13 of 28 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

It will be on there but you cannot scan your own code any more to log in and check. Look at my post above and log in again and it will have been added then you can print out or download the updated version.

HotHippo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 14 of 28 in Discussion

Post by HotHippo »

Having had my booster jab last week, I had to register on the system from scratch, as the admin staff had completed my original Adapass application back in July. The system has displayed all the correct vaccination details on the new Adapass, but hasn't shown my Passport Number, showing "null" instead. Don't suppose it will matter, as no-one has ever checked the details. :-)

Dave G
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 15 of 28 in Discussion

Post by Dave G »

I had the same problem with it showing null for the passport number, I used a different device and different search engine and it came up with all the correct details

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 16 of 28 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

Advise please. Just been to have an antigen test at the laboratory on the Bellapais lights. The girl in the booth said my adapass had expired? Firstly, I didnt know it did expire? Whether there was a miscommunication I have no idea.
I have just logged into the adapass system and it shows no different to my current one, all my three jabs are on my ada pass. in addition there are no expiry dates on the adapass.
Has anyone else had this problem please? I am in a flap because we fly to Belek soon and dont to be rejected at the airport.
I know they check your adapass at the airport would they know if it had expired? We were told to go to the place near Lemar for help, they were less than useless!

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 17 of 28 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

Mollie the cat wrote:
Tue 21 Dec 2021 10:46 am
Advise please. Just been to have an antigen test at the laboratory on the Bellapais lights. The girl in the booth said my adapass had expired? Firstly, I didnt know it did expire? Whether there was a miscommunication I have no idea.
I have just logged into the adapass system and it shows no different to my current one, all my three jabs are on my ada pass. in addition there are no expiry dates on the adapass.
Has anyone else had this problem please? I am in a flap because we fly to Belek soon and dont to be rejected at the airport.
I knaow they check your adapass at the airport would they know if it had expired? We were told to go to the place near Lemar for help, they were less than useless!
When did you have your last vaccination and which one was it? New rules were announced in November saying if you didn't have a booster x months(dependent on type of vaccine) after your last one your Adapass would expire.

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 18 of 28 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

Thank you for your reply, I started again on the system and managed to get a different code.

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 19 of 28 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

I had my booster last week and have logged into Adapass to update it. I was given a new code but it is only displaying the page with the QR code and not the page that has my vaccination details. I've done it a few times but only ever get the green QR page? Can anyone help please.

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 20 of 28 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

Can you scan the code?

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 21 of 28 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

Chriswright03 wrote:
Mon 17 Jan 2022 11:29 am
Can you scan the code?
I went into a place that makes the cards and they couldn't scan it and they also tried doing it for me and got the same result.

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 22 of 28 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

Nuisance that. I had quite a bit of a problem with it as I thought I would be able to scan my old one and see the new details as we did the first booster we had. Alas no. With help from Waddo on here I started again with it all and it went through ok. It isn't very intuitive as it asks if you are registering for an ADA pass when I was thinking know I have one already. Ignore that and carry on and it gave me both the green bit and the other.

I don't know if that helps as I can't tell if you started again or not. I seem to think I had to change browsers from Firefox to Chrome as well before it would do it.

Advice from BRS is go the the Suat Gunsel Hospital where they do the vaccinations and the staff there will sort it for you. I tried to query that as it seemed a bit daft going to see overworked staff to ask them to sort something that the BRS should have been able to sort out with a few considered questions to the Health Ministry. In the end as I said I sorted it with the help of Waddo and found the BRS advice to be neither helpful nor the individual giving it.

So again I don't know if any of this helps but I hope you sort it.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 23 of 28 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

chriswright03, its helpful to me as I've been struggling with the same problem and getting nowhere. Like you I feel it should be unnecessary to go to Suat Gunsel Hospital, so I'll give the GAU clinic a go and see if they can help.

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 24 of 28 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

Thanks and yes I did start again and I am using chrome but alas no joy. Sounds like a trip to Suat Gunsal is on the cards!

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 25 of 28 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

Sorry to hear that. Have you anyone else who could try it for you? Just a thought.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 26 of 28 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

All, having already had success with my own Ada pass and passed that “cure” on I regret to tell you that I can’t fix the same problem with my wife’s adapass! I can display it, print it, put it on her phone, it is accepted by everyone but the damn system itself that tells her the details she inputs to book an antigen test are wrong! Hair tearing time again - lol!
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 27 of 28 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

Yes ours also say the Ada pass number is wrong as well when we try and book an antigen test. It was wrong when we had a new passport but the young man at Suat Gunsel updated the system with our new passports. When we logged on it let us print out and download the Ada pass but still said the number was invalid. I understand a number of people have the same issue.

susiesusie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 28 of 28 in Discussion

Post by susiesusie »

Driving me mad also.
Can't create new pass with my jab records on . Got a pass with all on it with my old passport number However new pass created with new passport does not show jabs.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”