General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Problem trying to contact Kibtek

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

I have three numbers which over the years have been foolproof when contacting Kibtek. . This week I have rung all three numbers at least four times a day, and I arrive at the same computerised message. I really need to speak to a person, so I hang on, eventually to be told that I am No. 3 in the queue. I keep being told that I am No.3 for about 10 mins and then lines go completely dead. Anyone else having the same problem? Otherwise I think it means a trip down to HO in Girne.

kedikat2903
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Problem trying to contact Kibtek

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by kedikat2903 »

I wanted to ask them something and usually they are very responsive on their Facebook page. This time they sent a message saying I had to call or message one of these numbers- 188 or 6000960.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Have just come back from Kibtek offices in Girne to solve my problem and it appears that all phone queries are now through a Call Centre (yuk) i.e. 188 and then press 0. They didn't mention 6000960 though but will add it to my phone contacts, just in case.

SATRANÇ
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by SATRANÇ »

The 600 0960 number is actually 0392 600 0960. I've just tried it and it is working as normal it appears. Press 9 for English and 0 to speak to an operator. Good luck!

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Aaah, that's the one I've been trying for days in order to speak to a person, and found myself in the queue and "No.3" never ever moving. As above, a trip to Girne, to speak to a person, problem solved. 10a.m. and not a customer in sight, upstairs or down, offices like a ghost town.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”