General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

helendj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Coronovirus jabs?

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by helendj »

Went to Suat Gunsel hospital for our 5th jab today. Normally walk in, jab, come out - not today though they said we had to go online and make an appointment. Excuse the ignorance, but does anybody know the website we have to go on please. Thanks in advance for any information given.

madeincyprus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Coronovirus jabs?

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by madeincyprus »

My partner went there on Friday and was done without an appointment. Im not sure if the procedure has changed in a few days.

helendj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by helendj »

My friend too had one done a week ago, with no appointment. Mind you things don't stay the same 2 days running do they!

helendj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by helendj »

problem solved - rang hospital reception - was told no appointment necessary for jabs. Just shows you one hand doesn't know what the other is doing

steve66
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by steve66 »

Went for my 5th jab this morning. Arrived at 10am out by 10.05am. I was the only
one there.

susiesusie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by susiesusie »

Went to dust gunsel today. Couldn't find the jab place. No signs anywhere . Have they moved. It was 2.30 so maybe shut .

helendj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by helendj »

not shut suzie suzie, like you say no signs. anyway when you get to the reception area, don't go in those doors, walk to the end, turn left, there are chairs down that corridor. Keep to the right, first turn right, walk a few yard, will see a door with an entry sign, in turkish, no other identification. go in there, one room antigen, second room adapass, easy peasy. hope you manage to find it ok. or if it seems easier, don't go up first lot of stairs, walk to the second lot, straight ahead, turn right, etc. good luck

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”