General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Query with differing Kibtek invoices.

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Am just enquiring as to whether anyone else has come across the same anomaly as we have. Two or three days ago on a mobile (as always) we received our highest monthly bill, at least double what it would have normally would have been (after all the press hoohaa we were expecting that) and saying we had until 5th May to pay it. Yesterday evening I thought we might just as well bite the bullet and pay up. Went on to the Pay Point App on laptop as usua,l but it said we owed 1,100 less than the the mobile phone bill. I paid the lower bill and it went through successfully. When we compared the two demands, we realised that three of the numbers had been reversed causing the anomaly. I know it will mean a visit to Kibtek in Girne (more grid locked roads!!) but I thought I'd check with forum members to see if anyone else had the same problem.

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Query with differing Kibtek invoices.

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

What numbers are you referring to?

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

The monetary numbers in the invoices. Three monetary numbers on the invoice obtained on the mobile and three monetary numbers on the Pay Point app are reversed, causing a huge difference financially between mobile monthly total and Pay Point monthly total. I'm sure all is computerised but someone must input the information and it does look like a typo. It does look like a Kibtek visit but just thought I see if anyone had come across this anomaly.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

I paid with Paypoint yesterday, and it came up with the amount invoiced in SMS message.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

That's what usually happens, but this time its all screwy and very nearly 1000tl difference.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Hmmm, I bet it won't end in your favour. Mine was up 131% compared to Feb bill. I had AC on a lot during the day and during the night, as am a bit of an insomniac.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”