General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

Iptv hows yours

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by gates »

I have 2 systems talked into buying another and both are crap. Is it just me. I have 30meg deal from Nethouse that comes to lots just for this. Have you got a supplier that can guarantee me at least watchable iptv. One where you don’t want to chuck the lot in the swimming pool

Mimi2
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Iptv hows yours

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Mimi2 »

We use Expatprime TV & TV Mucho Both paid for services

Hair Cut
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Hair Cut »

gates wrote:
Fri 29 Apr 2022 1:15 pm
I have 2 systems talked into buying another and both are crap. Is it just me. I have 30meg deal from Nethouse that comes to lots just for this. Have you got a supplier that can guarantee me at least watchable iptv. One where you don’t want to chuck the lot in the swimming pool
Try this guy (John Potter) on Whatsapp 0034 634 755 996 Can be played via Mag Box, STB, or Firestick.

Been with him for five years.

thornaby
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by thornaby »

The system I use costs around £50 or £60 a year. The content is vast. Live TV, including Sky, Netflix, sports, American channels, ppv channels, sports etc. The main app also includes a movie section, latest releases etc, a section on TV series. Also included is another app that is a dedicated movie on demand.. The thing usually works on a Firestick but I use my Samsung tablet that links direct to my TV. The guy generally sells the Firestick with a years subscription on all what he does. Iam sure he like most will give a free trial. I even got a free Surfshark vpn included. Incredible value!

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”