General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Problem paying Turkcell

•   Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Anyone had/having the this problem with the above on Laptop, using Paypoint Cyprus. I know all the information I'm giving them is absolutely correct, but when I get to the end of PAY, a message saying Unspecified Error, Transaction Cancelled comes on the screen. The same happened last month so I have to trudge to the nearest Turkcell office who confirm that all the information is correct.

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Problem paying Turkcell

•   Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

Same thing on their site with a credit card wont do it any more.

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

Anyone had/having the this problem with the above on Laptop, using Paypoint Cyprus. I know all the information I'm giving them is absolutely correct, but when I get to the end of PAY, a message saying Unspecified Error, Transaction Cancelled comes on the screen. The same happened last month so I have to trudge to the nearest Turkcell office who confirm that all the information is correct.
Have you tried using the Turkcell site? https://www.kktcell.com/en/bill-payment

Alternatively, you could download the app Cep Hesabim from Play Store, it works 'quite' well, the operation centre says it allows you to set up roaming in South and abroad, though I haven't tried that. I only have a prepaid SIM but it allows top ups via the app so I imagine you can pay for packages.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

I paid my Turkcell bill on laptop with Paypoint successfully a few days ago, used a Revolut card if that makes any difference.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Thanx, I don't have that card but certainly Turkcell via Laptop doesn't like Halifax. I have no problem paying Kibtek with my UK card, just Turkcell. I've asked in the shops, but they haven't a clue.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Just tried twice more, but using the Turkcell direct payment method. On the second try a message in very small red print came the following (or thereabouts) "We are experiencing problems with Overseas credit and debit cards. We hope this will be solved as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience caused" Whether I have the same problem when I get to the shop is another matter.

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

I use a local card still wont process on line.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Oh well, not my day is it? I went down to local Turkcell shop only to find they operate the Summer working hours and I wasn't prepared to hang around until 3pm!!

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”