General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

DenizIsmail
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

GoNorthCyprus

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by DenizIsmail »

Dear Members hope all is well. Does anyone know what has happened to GoNorthCyprus travel agents ? I used them to book our flights to TRNC in April. We had a bad experience with Pegasus airlines and I have been trying to contact them ( GoNorthCyprus) since 28th April with no success ? I usually use email address [email protected] or [email protected] ? I did eventually speak with Mine Ramadan one of their booking agents last Saturday and he said he would call me back last Monday and he hasnt ?

snail921
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: GoNorthCyprus

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by snail921 »

was picked up by their driver at Ercan yesterday, so all seems to be functioning there. Spoke to Mine last week , no suggestion that they might be about to disappear
BTW Mine is a she not a he:-)
Regards
Brian

Rosemarie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Rosemarie »

Hello,

Go North Cyprus is still functioning. Please call +90 533 834 2000 to get in touch with Mine, who can assist you. Their email address is still the same [email protected] and [email protected].

I work for one of their sister companies and have informed them that you are trying to contact them.

I hope this helps :)
Kind regards
Rose

DenizIsmail
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by DenizIsmail »

Go North Cyprus still no reply from them since 28th April. I have sent them emails; trying calling on the telephone lines within their website. Absolutely appalling service. I have been using them for 7 years and I just cannot understand why now they are so bad ?

Go North Cyprus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Go North Cyprus »

Hello Deniz,

Im sorry we dont check this forum often and hence the slow reply here.
We have not received an email from you since April i just checked our mailbox. Are you sure your sending the emails to the correct email address?
we emailed you in June last on which we had no reply to. Please remember that we are just the handling agent and any problems you occurred while flying is down to the airline. We cannot be responsible for an airline changing there flight times, however we will always do our best to help you with the airline on any occasion.

Hair Cut
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Hair Cut »

If your booking a flight only book with an agent that has an IATA license, then they look after you properly.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”