General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Eletricity bill come through on phone

•   Message 1 of 13 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

But it hasn't reach Paypoint yet. Is this usual.

gates
Business contributing to forum

Re: Eletricity bill come through on phone

•   Message 2 of 13 in Discussion

Post by gates »

Yes holiday mine takes 3/ 5 days

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 13 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Yes has happened in the past. Think it was the same last month or poss month before. Perhaps the delay will give my heart time to recover from the bill. :lol:

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 13 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

We've had similar conversation before, last month I think it was, whereby that months bill NEVER appeared on Paypoint and I ended up paying in a bank. Actually, we've been quite miserly and bill is no more than I expected. We're quite good at living with the heat.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 13 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

BB just for info, paid Kibtek bill today through Paypoint. Strange that one of your bills never appeared on Paypoint.
I tried to be miserly, but have failed miserably recently, I can't sleep in this heat so AC has to be on. Still from what I've heard, my Kibtek bill is a lot better than some.

gates

•   Message 6 of 13 in Discussion

Post by gates »

I don’t think bill bad 750 tl but then I have ceiling fans it’s worth installing them

forestpixie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 13 in Discussion

Post by forestpixie »

Don't worry there's only enough electricity to last for 2 or 3 days anyway!

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 13 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

Thanks a million forestpixie, how chuffed I am to learn that. I get nervous about contents of Freezers.

forestpixie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 13 in Discussion

Post by forestpixie »

I'm more worried about going to work smelly and greasy https://www.yeniduzen.com/ozkirac-yakit ... 55233h.htm

egold
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 13 in Discussion

Post by egold »

alphamike wrote:
Wed 03 Aug 2022 7:42 am
I tried to be miserly, but have failed miserably recently, I can't sleep in this heat so AC has to be on. Still from what I've heard, my Kibtek bill is a lot better than some.
My bill for July was 2142.5TL - 3 A/C units in 2+1 apartments, we are at home most of the time and cant stand the heat, and i cant sleep without A/C either.

gates

•   Message 11 of 13 in Discussion

Post by gates »

Fly screens and fans. If you don’t get used to the heat with ac.s going.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 13 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

At our advanced age, with three bedrooms, three bathrooms, large kitchenlivingroom/dining room, swimming pool, large lit up terraces 4 inverter a/c, four stand alone and two ceiling fans etc, etc our bill was under 800 but we only have bedroom a/c on for ten minutes before retiring, never have living room a/c on ceiling fans on in the evening and all windows and sliding doors open. Moths kill themselves on outside lights and other insects get wapped by large ceiling fans, going like the clappers inside. I hate a/cs because they just make the outside feel hotter when you walk out and they give me a sore throat.

egold
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 13 of 13 in Discussion

Post by egold »

benjaminbutton wrote:
Wed 03 Aug 2022 3:48 pm
At our advanced age, with three bedrooms, three bathrooms, large kitchenlivingroom/dining room, swimming pool, large lit up terraces 4 inverter a/c, four stand alone and two ceiling fans etc, etc our bill was under 800 but we only have bedroom a/c on for ten minutes before retiring, never have living room a/c on ceiling fans on in the evening and all windows and sliding doors open. Moths kill themselves on outside lights and other insects get wapped by large ceiling fans, going like the clappers inside. I hate a/cs because they just make the outside feel hotter when you walk out and they give me a sore throat.
Mate you definitely need to pass your knowledge and energy saving skills to other people and Spaniards especially! They are now prohibited to set their A/Cs for less than 27C in summer and for over 19C in winter time. And we do know what kind of weather is now in most of the Europe. And i think it feels different than here because of humidity and because of the coast, rather than inland large cities. According the weather site i use the humidity here is only about 20-30% in day time - one would expect much higher value on the coast but its like that. At night it goes up to 70% though so nothing dries out after washing if you do it in the evening!

We are from Russia and we both work at home, we can not stand this kind of heat. So we have to pay but thanx Almighty we can afford that.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”