Post by big lou »

How much are they Bert

Bert
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Firestick

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Bert »

The 4k Cube Ultra is by far the best of the two, its only second to the Nvidia Shield Pro which is double and them some the price of the Cube. I have one Cube left at the moment and I am letting it go for 120 pounds. When you compare this to the Firestick 4k Max which I sell for 70 retails at 60 on amazon or there abouts . I have only the Cube at the moment fireaticks on thier way. They sell out so quick die to cheap price. There are 4k lites available but personally I think they are not as good and when compare the price difference the 4k max is far superior.. all mg opi ion of course but compare i
On line don't take my word

The Fire TV Cube is Amazon’s flagship streaming device. In terms of performance, the Fire TV Cube blows other Fire TV devices out of the water. Amazon says it’s the fastest in the Fire TV lineup. It’s powered by an Amlogic S922X hexa-core processor, featuring four Cortex-A73 performance cores clocked at 2.2GHz and two Cortex-A53 efficiency cores running at 1.9GHz.

In comparison, the Fire TV Stick 4K Max is powered by a quad-core MediaTek CPU clocked at 1.8GHz. While Fire Sticks are prone to sluggishness and lags in the long run, it’s unlikely to be an issue on the Fire TV Cube. The Cube will feel more responsive and zippier in day-to-day usage as it has more RAM and raw power to draw from. Also, if you’re planning to do a bit of gaming or graphics-intensive work, the Fire Cube is a better choice as it has a faster GPU

Bert
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Firestick

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Bert »

Short answer Cube is £120 they retail at 109 ..in uk Firestick have all gone at the moment. More to come

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”