General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

snd1966
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Laundrette next door to wadora catalkoy

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by snd1966 »

Have noticed a few posts on wtf and heartbeat.
Yesterday I went to the municipality to inquire if I could get the landlord's contact details, they advised I went to girne police station where I was given details of where to go and a phone number 0392 2280790 As a very small turkish speaker it would mean an actual visit to lefkosa. If anyone gets access please let me know!!! 05338773486 as I would like my husband's suit back.

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Laundrette next door to wadora catalkoy

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

There are posts about it on North Cyprus Heartbeat forum.

Panchocat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Panchocat »

Why would you need to go to Lefkosa if you were told to go to Girne police station?
I was told the police wanted to compile a list of all those who had garments in the shop prior to the fire.

snd1966
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by snd1966 »

Panchocat wrote:
Fri 02 Dec 2022 3:22 pm
Why would you need to go to Lefkosa if you were told to go to Girne police station?
I was told the police wanted to compile a list of all those who had garments in the shop prior to the fire.
Been to girne police station and they gave me the above details which a lady has reported is the consumer support on Facebook. If anyone gets the details of who to actually see in girne I hope they post. We went to 4 departments and this is what the crime department gave us.
We had hoped what you have been advised compile a list so people could be contacted.

snd1966
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by snd1966 »

Yesterday noticed the shop had been emptied, we have asked around and gather the owner who I understand has lost nearly a year's rent but was anyone contacted? I left photos, my telephone number everywhere I was advised to go. I have now been given the number
05338881716 again

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”