General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Bills On-Line Payments Problems

•   Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Paying with PayPoint - Looks like you can only pay with "CardPlus" cards at this time.

Payment with Credit/Debit cards by other means - Looks like there is a problem with the banks (all banks) which is being worked on.

This morning, tried to pay my electric bill - failed with PayPoint as no CardPlus card, failed with Nationwide Debit Card "Maybe" as paid via Koop Bank which told me the payment was accepted but no receipt given! Unable to download Kibtek Mobile App from App Store so unable to check.

This morning tried to pay my phone bill to Turkcell - Paid with Turkishbank Debit Card, all accepted, code entered to verify payment, all seemed to work but again no receipt given. Checked bill later but still showing as owing.

Suggest you stay away from paying on-line till after Monday when - hopefully - the banks will have sorted out the problem.

As my internet comes from Turkcell and I don't know if I will be cut off, please don't expect any answers to questions you may post - lol.

Good luck.
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Bills On-Line Payments Problems

•   Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

I just noticed this myself, so won't be able to pay using that method for now. Another thing I can't log in to Paypoint any more, keeps coming up with error.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

I've tried to pay both Kibtek and KKTCell through their websites, a big fail on both. Hopefully will be sorted by tomorrow.

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

Paid Lifecell yesterday and rental tax today using Chrome browser and Revolut card without issue. Also paid an electricity bill via Paypoint on Wednesday using Revolut, again no problem. Try clearing your browser history?

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Thanks COA, will try that later.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Paypoint still only showing Cardplus this morning, so can't use any of my cards. I paid KKTCell on Cep Hesabim app successfully.
Tried to pay Kibtek through their app and on their website, both unsuccessful. :roll:
I did get a notification this morning through Chase app from trying to pay yesterday, asking if it was me, which I confirmed (and had already confirmed to allow payment yesterday), said no money had been taken from account.
Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Post by erol »

I just rang Paypoint and they said just use the cardplus option even if it is not a card plus card. Tried it and it seems to have worked paying telsim with revolut card (no additional verification) and paying kibtek with revolut (verification via the revolut app)

dell
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Post by dell »

I have just payed my bill just put your card details and it goes through

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Thank you Erol and Dell. I did try that option yesterday but it didn't work, will try again today.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Thank you both, it worked this time....phew!

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”