General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

gripon
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Dumping in Bahceli

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by gripon »

Nothing new or is it, someone is now proud of their newly fitted bathroom, unknown to them or maybe not ??, the persons who carried out the work has dumped several broken tiles ,to include a toilet seat, in one of the remaining beauty spots on the old coast road ,leading to the beach towards Palm Bay view .

Maybe someone knows who is responsible for this inconsiderable act.

The indiscriminate dumping, of litter in this country seems to be out of control.

OUT OF SIE OUT OF MIND !

Hair Cut
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Dumping in Bahceli

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Hair Cut »

Karmi is the same, and there is a tip there!!!!!

£eagle
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Dumping in Bahceli

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by £eagle »

I know very well the broad ravine mentioned by you, where 2 loads of tiles and rubble have been dumped recently. It cannot be described as beautiful any more. 12, possibly illegal, incomplete houses are rotting in the bamboo forest in the valley; around this valley are 35 piles (I've counted them) of dumped builders rubble, soil, sheets of broken glass left by glaziers, empty chlorine barrels, concrete tailings from ready-mix lorries, the remains of old kitchens and cupboards and mountains of garden rubbish. Then there are the usual cans, bottles and picnickers rubbish.
All around here is the construction of hundreds of expensive (some £1M+) properties. Maybe that will lead to the clean up of this rubbish dump to aid property sales.
I live in hope - or cloud cuckoo land perhaps.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”