General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Catalkoy Belediyesi

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

For information only: I have been paying via PayPoint for years now but of late - following the change in municipalities - I have not been able to do this, so I asked PayPoint why?

Hello Sir,
Thank you for contacting us.

Since we have suspended our partnership with Çatalköy Municipality, you will not able to make a payment for the municipality on our website and mobile App.

Another leap forward there then, shame as electronic payments were so easy and fast, maybe they will change later - or not!
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

tutor4u
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Catalkoy Belediyesi

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by tutor4u »

For information only: I have been paying via PayPoint for years now but of late - following the change in municipalities - I have not been able to do this, so I asked PayPoint why?

Hello Sir,
Thank you for contacting us.

Since we have suspended our partnership with Çatalköy Municipality, you will not able to make a payment for the municipality on our website and mobile App.

Another leap forward there then, shame as electronic payments were so easy and fast, maybe they will change later - or not!
Hi Waddo , sent your topic to the https://www.facebook.com/catalkoybelediye/ page, maybe a reply other than : - 182 / 5,000
Translation results
Translation result
Hello, Mr. Thank you Mike Kennedy for contacting us. Our relevant department will contact you as soon as possible regarding your message. We wish you good work...

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Catalkoy Belediyesi

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Thanks tutor4u.
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”