General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Medjoul1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

KMR Logistics

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Medjoul1 »

I would like to give thanks and a whole hearted recommendation to KMR and their courier service.
They shipped my bespoke English Longbow from the depot in Enfield to my door in Lapta without fuss or drama. They kept me informed at every step of the way and even negotiated a sticky patch at TRNC Customs who despite me having five years membership of the TRNC Archery Federation insisted on me providing a letter from the Ministry of the Interior before they released the bow. KMR persuaded them otherwise.
A fantastic service and all for the niggardly sum of £30.00, well done KMR

meldy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: KMR Logistics

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by meldy »

I used KMR to take a part container of goods back to Scotland in December 2020 and had great service despite covid and hold ups at the Channel crossing. Highly recommend the company.

mermaidsexist
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: KMR Logistics

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by mermaidsexist »

meldy wrote:
Mon 27 Feb 2023 11:44 pm
I used KMR to take a part container of goods back to Scotland in December 2020 and had great service despite covid and hold ups at the Channel crossing. Highly recommend the company.
can i ask how much it cost please? i hope you don't mind me asking but have emailed companies and without a forwarding address they won't entertain giving an estimate. my neighbour is elderly and trying to help get them and their goods back to uk and need rough estimates

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”