G & H Building Maintenance and Home Repair Services

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

G&H Home Maintenance
Verified Business
Verified Business

G & H Building Maintenance and Home Repair Services

Post by G&H Home Maintenance »

We carry out all types of home maintenance including tiling, painting interior and exterior, damp and mould treatment, all types of metal work, carpentry and paving.

Our work is clean and tidy and we dont leave a mess. We use only the best materials for each job and we tape up doors and windows and always use dustsheets.

If you would like a free quotation please contact us on the number below

0533 860 4934 or 0533 860 5013 Gurkan

[email protected]

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/GH-Home-Mainte ... e_internal
Last edited by G&H Home Maintenance on Sat 10 Sep 2016 4:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Legin-11
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: G&h building maintenance home repair services

Post by Legin-11 »

We just had Gurkhan do some tiling and repair work and we really recommend him and his team. He was always there when he said he would be and always cleaned up after.

The price was very reasonable compared to some of the over inflated prices I had been quoted and I am very happy we asked him to come and quote and then subsequently do the job.

Please don't get like other greedy people here and over inflate your prices when the minimum wage for workers is 150 TL a day.

Thanks again

G&H Home Maintenance
Verified Business
Verified Business

Painting,Plastering, Repairs work, Tiling, reasonable rates and high quality of work.
0533 860 49 34

[email protected]
Last edited by G&H Home Maintenance on Sat 10 Sep 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rosieA
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by rosieA »

We have recently used Gurkhan to do tiling, painting and small building works. His work is excellent, he turns up when he says he will, cleans up after and speaks very good English. I can highly recommend this company, they are lovely people.

G&H Home Maintenance
Verified Business
Verified Business

Thank you for your feedback Rosie.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if anything needed.

[email protected]

judyvin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by judyvin »

Wow, thank you Gurkan you have done an excellent job!
Gurkan has just painted an entire villa, inside and out, to an excellent standard, and has done other jobs as he has come across them, eg. Replacing broken roof tiles, removing old paint from window frames, doors and skirting at no extra cost. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending G & H building maintenace home repair services.
Judy

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hammerhead »

gurkan and partner are building our covered terrace and after 5 days they have almost finished my project to a very good standard he will get more work from me for sure,these two guys are clean and tidy and what impresses me is that he stands back and checks his work is kind to the eye,i am very fussy person and gurkan pleases me,i will post photo's when he has stained all the woodwork,
highly recommended

caroljackson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by caroljackson »

Turkana and his partner made a walk in shower and did some repairs, I am very pleased with the work . It was very nice to actually have someone to do the work properly, and the cost was very reasonable. I would recommend him to anyone,speaks good English and he is a very nice person

Marc111
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Marc111 »

We used Gurkan to fit wrought iron railings to our roof terrace. He made a really good job,was punctual,very polite and made a really good job. He was extremely helpful and nothing is too much trouble for him. I would like to add,while we were away,it appeared that someone had tried climbing over the railings and had loosened the supports. We contacted Gurkan and he came back round and rectified it for us without hesitation. Highly recomend him to anyone and will definitely use him again.

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hammerhead »

We also used gurkan and am very pleased with his work and is very helpful,good English and when he says he is coming he is always on time,he has more work to do at our house,so will report back with photos

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hammerhead »

Sorry could not post photos as I was told they we're too big ,but I can now say that he done a great job of the covered terrace and is now tiling the whole ground floor of our house and it is looking fabulous ,if anybody would like to see his work I am more than happy to show you,just pm me and at very fair price,say no to rip off merchants!!!

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by Keithcaley »

Here's some of michelle's photo's: -
Attachments
Ralph1.jpg
Ralph2.jpg
Ralph3.jpg
Ralph4.jpg

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by Keithcaley »

...and one more: -
Attachments
Ralph5.jpg

lee666
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by lee666 »

Hi Gurkan

Just to let you know I have emailed you with regards to some inside decoration in Esentepe.

I look forward to hearing from you.
"The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hammerhead »

Gurkan just finished tiling our floors and after a lot of mopping they look great..

G&H Home Maintenance
Verified Business
Verified Business

Re: G & H Building Maintenance and Home Repair Services

Thanks for photos michelle
Please do not hasitete to contact me if you need anything!
Last edited by G&H Home Maintenance on Sat 10 Sep 2016 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lee666
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by lee666 »

Just taken Gurkan on to do the inside of our villa and to also sort out the mess on our front terrace.

We are looking forward to the finished work and will hopefully post photo's - never used him but he obviously comes highly recommended.

Turkishcypriot
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Turkishcypriot »

Got the guys to do the inside of our villa and must say they were very clean and tidy. Taped up all the windows and doors and cleaned up afterwards. Got them doing the outside of the villa now and they are doing a super job. If anybody wants to look at them in action the villa is in Bellapais just PM for more details
https://t.me/pump_upp

lee666
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by lee666 »

Just to report that Gurkan & his colleague finished decorating the inside of our villa, well the standard is top notch.

We also got him to re-cover the terrace and once again a brilliant job.

I would have no hesitation in recommending G & H to others, they do exactly what they say on the tin.

Gurkan, if you wish to upload any of the photo's then please do.

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hammerhead »

Gurkan is back at our house ant tiling bedroom floors and kitchen I can trust him to do an excellent job and would not use another company bcos I doubt I would get such value for money,quality company. cheers G&H for making our house special.

judyvin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by judyvin »

Thank you Gurkan for another fantastic job! Judy

lee666
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by lee666 »

Hi Gurkan

Hope you are my friend, don't know if you remember the layout of our villa in Esentepe where you painted inside and covered the terrace for us ??

In the main bathroom and towards the end of this year we are looking at taking out that big bath and replacing it with a walk in shower Gurkan.

Are you able to pop along and give me a quote please.

Agnes
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Agnes »

Hello
We just had Gurkan and his team working at our house .We have been in need of exterior and interior repairing.
They are highly skilled professional people in tyling aswell.
They have cleaned the mess after the job done,well mannered ,helpfull and friendly people.
Affordable price to,flexible in time,ammending to your needs and time and not
looking only after theire own intereset but looking to make you happy to.
I would recommend him to anybody without hesitation.
Job well done.
Bingo team!

Adam smith
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Adam smith »

I hired Gurkan to re tile my living room in Girne after 2 previous contractors had done a poor job. Gurkan explained the process and time needed to complete the job. The price was fair and the work was finished 1 days early, the tiling was done to a proffesional standard. He included all work in the price.
Impressed with his work i then asked if he could carry out painting the exterior of my propert which he also completed. I Will continue to use Gurkan for any future work i may have and have recomended him to my friends moving to cyprus.

Sparky57
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Sparky57 »

All Kibkomers. We have just had the exterior of our villa painted and a metal/tile carport built (7.5m * 4m) and the existing garage bricked up with an automatic roller shutter fitted. A major project which took just over three weeks to complete. The builder we used was Gerkan Hancerci and we have nothing but praise for all the work he and his sub- contractors have completed for us.
Gerkan is a very likeable professional and in our opinion is a perfectionist in all that he does. Back in the UK I used to be a City & Guilds / NVQ assessor for the building trades and if I were assessing Gurkan he would have received a 'Distinction' for all the work he completed for us. We cannot recommend him highly enough and plan to get him back for some additional internal work we plan to have done in the near future. I feel that anyone wanting any Painting or Building work done would certainly not be disappointed in using Gerkan.
Tel : 0533 860 4934
Email: [email protected]

Karakum
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Karakum »

We have used Gurkhan now for several years. He has done building work, tiling, painting and numerous other jobs over the years. I always find him and his work colleague to be happy polite and reliable. The work they have done has always been completed on time. They do what they say they will do and arrive on time which is in my experience rare In North Cyprus . I recommend them.

lee666
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by lee666 »

Well, for our 3rd project on our villa, we have just had the outside completely redecorated and resealed. Once again we have hit Gurkan across from Lefkoşa to do the work, he had already decorate est materials for the job job, d the inside of our property and built a front terrace cover.

I can only reiterate all of the above comments from other posters on this thread. Gurkan's work is of the highest quality, he uses the best products, he is neat & tidy and most of all he works extremely hard from the minute he arrives until the minute he leaves..5

Thank you once again Gurkan & Ali, weooj forward to seeing you next year for the pool re-grouting and redecorating the inside again as it's three and a half years since he last did it.

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”