zimmer frame and cruches (transferred from main forum)

Disability and mobility issues within the TRNC. Help and information from members regarding problems faced with access issues within the TRNC as well as other information required concerning disability matters.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Ragged Robin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

zimmer frame and cruches (transferred from main forum)

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by Ragged Robin »

Message 1 of 4 in Discussion
Zimmer frame and Crutches
Postby nginea » Thu May 03, 2018 8:57 am

Has anyone got any mobility aids lying around after having hip replacement surgery or any ideas where to by new thanks. 05338650361.
nginea
Quick Fingers
Quick Fingers

Message 2 of 4 in Discussion
Re: Zimmer frame and Crutches
Postby Bert » Thu May 03, 2018 10:55 am

They are very cheap too . Available from Gocke medical . There are a few about but one on the right hand side just before the Belepais lights coming from the Peace roundabout. Think the crutches were about 20tl and they were the dear ones. Alternatively I have a set you can have for nothing just PM me or call me on 05338325632
Bert
True Kibkomer
True Kibkomer

Message 3 of 4 in Discussion
Re: Zimmer frame and Crutches
Postby Ragged Robin » Thu May 03, 2018 1:33 pm

Cheshire Homes supply mobility aids on loan in return for donation. It is a good Charity to support. They also have a physiotherapist available to the public.

By the Bellapaise rounabout, weekdays until3.30 ish. Telephone 815 3767 .

May I respectfully point that the board "Disability counts" was for this kind of query. I have therefore tried to transfer it. My aplogies if I got it wrong, I am under alot of pressure and not sure how to do it!
Subscribe topicBookmark topicThe team • Delete all board cookies • All times are UTC + 2 hours