Problem with TV freezing all the time

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Problem with TV freezing all the time

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

We've had this problem in a minor way on the TV for quite a while, but it happens all the time now. Screen freezes after 3 to 5 mins, regardless of the programme. We have to press Exit and then press the programme icon on the screen again. This can take up to 30 seconds before picture comes back, followed about 5 seconds later by the sound. We have a set top box and view using Modbro. The reception on laptops is perfect so we assume it isn't a MM fault. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Problem with TV freezing all the time

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

I have always found Modbro to be troublesome. I find the picture quality to be poor, sound sometimes distorted and freezing constantly. There are other APK's that can be used but some are also iffy. Navek on here often posts links to new APK's that are useful.

Yes and no
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Yes and no »

Maybe try removing the app and reloading it, won’t do any harm trying. Might work.

kerry 6138
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by kerry 6138 »

Try clearing cache in the settings.

Bert
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Bert »

You may wNt to be a tad careful with the latest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF4AprW ... ture=share

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

I have to hang my head in shame and admit I haven't a clue about altering stuff on the TV. We once had a bloke round to the house (recommended by a number of people on this forum). After a number of hours, it was worse. Called him back, he faffed around, left and it was worse than ever. Its never been very good for a couple of years now. We have so many programmes from masses of countries (non of which we want) and would love to have someone come who REALLY KNOWS what they are doing, spend some time and sort it out once and for ever.

laptatony
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by laptatony »

Contact Yen 05338604531 really top guy with android boxes

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”