90 day Visa

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

laney
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

90 day Visa

Post by laney »

Hi everyone,

I know this has been asked a thousand times, does a day in Istanbul count as leaving the country for visa purposes? Do I get another 90 days upon return? Can you pop over to the South side for a few hours and get a 90 day visa when you come back? I'm just looking for the latest information to finalise my travel plans.

Look forward to your replies.
Thanks.

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: 90 day Visa

Post by tomsteel »

laney wrote:Hi everyone,

I know this has been asked a thousand times, does a day in Istanbul count as leaving the country for visa purposes? Do I get another 90 days upon return? Can you pop over to the South side for a few hours and get a 90 day visa when you come back? I'm just looking for the latest information to finalise my travel plans.

Look forward to your replies.
Thanks.
The answer is, your future visa stay will depend upon the decision of the Immigration official upon your arrival back in the TRNC. This has been stated many times before on this forum. Are you hoping a different response from posters will change this fact?

suecheshireuk
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by suecheshireuk »

Every time I arrived from Turkey to TRNC I got a 90 day stamp, even though I didn't need one. The south is a different matter, they sometimes only give a few days unless things have changed recently.

laney
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by laney »

Thanks for your reply suecheshireuk, really appreciated. tomsteel, Thanks for your sarcasm once again. Is there any need for that? This is a forum for people to find out information about Northern Cyprus.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

Post by Soner »

Apologies laney. Don't let it put you off using the forum.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”