Loving home needed for beautiful 1 year old Bitch, large dog

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

old trucker
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Loving home needed for beautiful 1 year old Bitch, large dog

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by old trucker »

Loving home needed for a large approx 1 year old female dog, she has been neutered. She wandered onto our site in Esentepe in good condition, but has never been claimed. She is extremely affectionate and loves to be close to humans as much as she can, excellent with dog's and cat's. Se looks like a cross between a Rottie and Alsation, very attractive. Very obedient, follows English command, ie sit, give me your paw. If any one is interested in homing this beautiful, loving and well behaved bitch, please contact me and I can send you pictures of her.
Thank you

ljarvo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Loving home needed for beautiful 1 year old Bitch, large

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by ljarvo »

Thank you for caring ... no room at the Inn for us but maybe if you can post a picture it might tag on someone’s heart strings !

snd1966
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by snd1966 »

ljarvo wrote:Thank you for caring ... no room at the Inn for us but maybe if you can post a picture it might tag on someone’s heart strings !
and if you can't I am sure Keith will help if you send the pictures to him

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

snd1966 wrote:
ljarvo wrote:Thank you for caring ... no room at the Inn for us but maybe if you can post a picture it might tag on someone’s heart strings !
and if you can't I am sure Keith will help if you send the pictures to him
It's a standing offer - just email animal pictures to me (as big as you like - it makes no difference) and tell me which thread you want them to go on.

Close-ups generally work best, but I can crop and resize as required, so you don't have to be David Bailey!

Send to [email protected]

Return to “PETS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”