Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

WHERE

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

FOR FUN!!!!!
Yesterday, after reading the “Events” about UK “Politics” in the “News”, I used my “Mobile Phone”, not while driving (Motors) as that is against the “Law”, to contact a “Tradesmen” about some new “Businesses” in “Construction” work they were doing on “Accommodation” that would include cover for “Disability matters”.

I wanted to know if they included “Property maintenance”, “Pools”, “Gardening” and “Internet” connections and charges in the “Estate agents” costs of the “Property sales” and would there be extra costs for “Renewable energy” products, as there were some “Items wanted” that were not covered in the “Sales” brochures!

It was important to me that “Pets & animals” were allowed and that nearby, there were sufficient “Hotels” where my friends could take ”Activities” “Holidays” without too much drain on their “Finance” and enjoy varied “Restaurants” catering for good “Food & recipes” without the need to “Travel” great distances.

Having had various “Jobs” in “Bars” in the past, most of which had live “Tv & satellite” that only played “Sport”, I became involved “Charity & society” events along with “Weddings” arrangements, the ability to tell “Jokes” that all enjoyed saved me much in “Medical & dental” fees and I enquired if this background would assist me in opening a “Hair & beauty” establishment in their new build? They said they would email me but so far I have seen nothing, can you all check your "Lost & Found" or Spam or whatever it is for me please?
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

Re: WHERE

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Waddo, please can you re-write this in Alphabetical Order.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

I could my friend, I just wanted to see if any of the Mods would spot the one heading I did not use and move it under that one.

Forums are like your photographs, once you take so many then duplicates and so on they become a monster that is difficult to tame. But I do have some ideas to bounce off you and will email you over the next few days, maybe I can help, if not then at least I will give you some thoughts.

Take care out there and keep the birdie going over the net!

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Thanks Waddo, please do send me your ideas. As for keeping the birdie over the net, not had a chance to play yet. Trying to get place together now that am here for good. Must have a game of doubles once I have taught Kam how to play. Hope to catch up soon.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Without having to work hard and cross check everything.....Shipping?

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Easy! Could not fit it into my story by the time I got to it and it seemed like a good one to end with. Got to finish the garden watering, catch you later. Take care you pair.

Return to “JOKES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”