Physiotherapists

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

helendj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Physiotherapists

•   Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Post by helendj »

I know I should put this in medical but for speed could I ask kibkomers if they know of a good physiotherapist near Esentepe. I’ve tried to book up with the hospital but am still waiting for an appt two weeks later, and I really do need treatment from a competent professional. Thank you for any replies.

Dropshort
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Physiotherapists

•   Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Dropshort »

Alison 05428886515

teatime
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Post by teatime »

Cagla Kandil 0533 8520241 in the rank of shops between Seawise and Balti House.

helendj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Post by helendj »

Thank you both for your help

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

I'm amazed you have had to wait two weeks. The physios at the Dr Fuat NEU are brilliant and we more or less booked in for a next day appointment and then booked for four in advance taking advantage of a financial "package"

helendj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Post by helendj »

It's not the physios, it's the admin staff. We've had to make several calls, none returned, was not impressed. Then my husband spoke to a chap in reception who managed to sort it out and book an appt for
Monday.thanks for telling me they're good though, having to book a 15 lot package. But wonder whether a 4 package would be better,to see how it goes?

Dropshort
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Dropshort »

Please do try Alison. She visits your property. Sorted my long term back problem and gives excellent advice.

katecornwell
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Post by katecornwell »

Hi

When I had my hip op mid October - I was given by a friend a number of a Canadian physio - named Robbie. Total professional, will come to your house and I had him twice only,as if you listen to his advice was up and walking without a stick within a couple of weeks! And It was Robbie that said that after the second session that he didnt think I needed him anymore!!

He's good, reliable, gives you all the exercises and then he emailed them to me just in case I forgot any of them! Tel: 0533 8830068
Regards

kate

helendj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Post by helendj »

I’d like to say a genuine thank you to all of you, it seems I really am spoiled for choice now. My husband badgered the hospital to make an appointment, which I will have to attend tomorrow, but now I really am reluctant to book for 15 sessions, knowing there are such well qualified alternatives, so I think I might just have one or two at the hospital and if they don’t suit try the others, so thank you all very much!

The Black Olive Cafe
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Post by The Black Olive Cafe »

Sıbel Karaca çatalköy 05428512099 She is very good and speaks English

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”