Banks

General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Banks

Post by AFC »

With the ongoing crisis what are peoples thoughts about keeping bank accounts open?

I have an account at Guarante atm...thinking about leaving a token amount of money and withdraing the rest, would be intersting to hear how others see this...

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Banks

Post by Groucho »

You need to tread carefully as gossip leading to a run on a bank is a criminal offence here.

Garanti Bank is a fully compliant European concern based in Turkey and 49.85% of Garanti's stakes are owned by the Spanish bank Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria with all the requisite statutory processes in place, but do what you feel comfortable doing.... I would not rely on apocryphal words of wisdom from KIBKOM members.

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by sophie »

Groucho thanks for putting that so succinctly. You've said exactly what I was about to say but possibly not so clearly as yourself. Please AFC, the authorities do read this and other forums and remarks re banks are taken very seriously indeed.

johnny1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by johnny1 »

i too would like to know everyones thoughts about the banks etc. just advice and opinions etc
do we have anything to worry about?
you can private msg if needed..

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by AFC »

As above, please feel free to PM...

alfredharper
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by alfredharper »

It's a hard question I think. Nowadays we have an unstable situation because of Coronavirus and we do not know how to deal. I am going to get some consultancy from https://www.advancedconsulting.cy/. They will probably explain how to deal and what to do.

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

I understand the reasons for the question but given that this topic could possibly result in action against the forum, it is now locked.

Thanks to Groucho for highlighting.

Please feel free to pm or discuss off line.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”