•   Message 1 of 16 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Boris Johnson infected

•   Message 2 of 16 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

Just think how many women are going to have to self-isolate.

Apparently he said he probably got it off Charlie so they are going to test Michael Gove as well.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 3 of 16 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Sterling appears to be climbing a bit on the news !

Brinsley
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 16 in Discussion

Post by Brinsley »

A good way to get back into the EU, bump off the Government!!!

johnerebus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 16 in Discussion

Post by johnerebus »

Has Pinocchio 🤥 really been infected? Will we ever know the truth? Does it matter anyway? Dominic's running the country!

Jonnie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 16 in Discussion

Post by Jonnie »

Well I for one wish him well. I hope he gets better soon.
Some are wise and some otherwise.....

jimm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 16 in Discussion

Post by jimm »

I wish him well, imagine if Corbyn had got in they would still be discussing what to do and nothing would have been done, Boris and his government is doing a good job

elizabeth
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 16 in Discussion

Post by elizabeth »

If Corbyn had got in we wouldn't know if we were supposed to quickstep or tango, he isn't fit to run a bath never mind a country.

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 16 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

jimm wrote:
Sat 28 Mar 2020 6:46 pm
I wish him well, imagine if Corbyn had got in they would still be discussing what to do and nothing would have been done, Boris and his government is doing a good job
Where Corbyn is suits him. He must have been terrified he might win and have to put up. He's made a career at being on the side voting against everything and highlighting the odd occasions he is in the right.

Johnson has and will make mistakes, only natural when you are having to make so many important decisions in so short a time. He's getting more right than wrong though I think.

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 16 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

Hear, Hear.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 11 of 16 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Johnson (Rishi Sunak really) has certainly been more able to print and throw money around than labour would have been able to get away without mass gnashing of teeth from many quaters.

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 16 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

erol wrote:
Sat 28 Mar 2020 9:40 pm
Johnson (Rishi Sunak really)
Gordon Brown excepted it’s rare a Chancellor acts independently of the PM

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 13 of 16 in Discussion

Post by erol »

See my point though ? Imagine if it was John McDonnell who announced the measures that Rishi Sunak has announced and keeps announcing.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 14 of 16 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Maybe this should be in a new thread. If posting it here offends anyone sorry . Anyway this is one of the best 'non main stream media' youtube videos I have seen in relation to understanding what data we do have and if and who is and is not currently 'beating the virus'

We need (and needed) to consider being 'more South Korea'. That is advise that pretty much any countries leadership needs to take on board, Johnson included.

And at the risk of jumping topics again another 'example' that might be worth following elsewhere and here, talking to those who do not already have double digit pets that is, is this

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 32076.html

johnerebus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 15 of 16 in Discussion

Post by johnerebus »

Interesting to note that those slagging off Jeremy Corbyn are only giving unsubstantated opinions (where do they get the info from to back up these opinions?) and there is no hard fact based evidence for how J C and a labour Government would have performed.

My Tee shirt has printed on it, " I will only listen to your opinion if you can give true substantive evidence. Otherwise you are giving me prejudiced bigotry"

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 16 of 16 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

johnerebus wrote:
Sun 29 Mar 2020 7:22 am
Interesting to note that those slagging off Jeremy Corbyn are only giving unsubstantated opinions (where do they get the info from to back up these opinions?) and there is no hard fact based evidence for how J C and a labour Government would have performed.

My Tee shirt has printed on it, " I will only listen to your opinion if you can give true substantive evidence. Otherwise you are giving me prejudiced bigotry"
Re Corbyn I work on the walks like a duck theory. He has never done anything worthwhile during his whole parliamentary career so what are the odds he would have stepped up to the plate now and not f%#+ed it up.
In nearly 40 years he hasn't put a private members bill through parliament headed up a one of the non-partisan committees or done any of the important work our back bench MPs do.

He is a communist who has successfully infiltrated another party.

He voted against his own government hundreds of times because he is a contrarian. As any government will make mistakes he can pick the occasions he voted correctly to be the right side of history. Iraq war. Amplify amplify. Bombing of Kosovo. Tumbleweed.After all a broken clock is right twice a day.

If you are a supporter of his you don't need any fact faced evidence to champion him. Apparently he is responsible for the Irish Peace Process even though both Labour and Conservative despised him and Sein Fein just thought he was a useful idiot and he was a minor back bench MP of zero standing.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”