Wild Duck

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

stereotomy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Wild Duck

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by stereotomy »

I've always wondered that place when I drove by, today we decided to break the ice to see what's inside (yes, there are ducks!).

Well, I'm so glad we did. We had a lovely lunch in a beautiful grass yard, the food was delicious and the staff was very friendly. Oh, and the prices were very very reasonable.

I assume it's not a new find for many here because the customers & staff were mostly British, but I definitely loved the place & would highly recommend :+1:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE6Fz01Q2WI

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Wild Duck

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

It's great for people with children, because there's a kid's play area within sight, and a gate that stops 'em going onto the road to play with the traffic! ;)

frontalman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by frontalman »

It's very popular, friendly owner and staff and very good value (8))

BILLYBONDZ
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Wild duck.......

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by BILLYBONDZ »

Great place to go, food always pleasing, reasonably priced.........and owners and staff top draw........cos Emma is an Essex girl....and Aziz is a sarf London geezer.......a win double all the way........perfect place if you have younger children, nice and safe, huge real grass area to play on........swings and frames........and of course the duck pond............things have been a bit quiet as with most places....lack of holiday makers.........so if you have not been in before......give it a go......you will be surprised.......on the main road from Lapta to karsiyaka.........can recommend the liver and bacon......still trying to get them to do a Friday lunchtime special of P.M.L...........I’m sure frontal would have a bang on that....

Marc111
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Marc111 »

You'll be asking for jellied eels next 😂

BILLYBONDZ
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by BILLYBONDZ »

The wife loves a jellied eel...I can’t be doing with them, however, a nice rollmop.....now your talking.......

frontalman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by frontalman »

Double pie, double mash and liquor with stewed eels on the side, fruit pie and custard to finish off. Get in there suuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnn!!!!! Up the 'ammers :+1:)

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”